Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Phoenix
    sooooooooo......I'm supposed to actually train? Hmmmmmm....

Array

School
    Team X-T1
    Hey All, I'm from the UK trained in Judo for around 9 years to Brown Belt and was part of the British Judo Association and Essex Squad Member under my father a 2nd Dan ex London Budokwai. Train NoGi now with around 20 guys and I'm the only Girl and love it, I give them all as good as they give. Been studying the 10th Planet stuff from Eddie's Books & DVD's and they are great, certainly helping me loads. We are def 10Th Planet Friendly, most the guys have different grappling backgrounds but all of us are smitten with the system and now set aside regular sessions just to practice the 10th Planet Stuff.

Array

School
    Summit City Submissions
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay JC Chow View Post
    Actually after a few months you realise that if you are a gentleman they'll triangle you.
    I love when people try to triangle me. Is it not gentlemanly to keep posture, sit, pry, and transition to the leg lace? I'm mean it's not like I'm going to Rampage slam her or anything.

But seriously, if a girl triangled me I would prolly be so distracted by the silky smooth thighs around my face area that I would pass out before I realized they were putting me to sleep. It's a personal weakness.

Sorry, I couldn't help but crack a joke or two.

But they weren't that mean were they?

Array

School
    10th Planet Burbank, Ca
    your first post was better
    "Well behaved women rarely make history" Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Array

School
    10th Planet Burbank, Ca
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan fortiN View Post
    Hey Kim, just wanted to thank you for the idea of an all women jiu jitsu/self defense class! Our first one was a hit, with 10 ladies showing up!! We have this class every Sunday from 9-10am. The 1st and 3rd Sunday's are FREE, and the others are just $5 a person. It would be such a treat to have you down for a all woman's seminar! We will continue to spread the word! Thanks again ladies!!

wow, awesome ryan! That IS an awesome turn-out, congrats and for sure ...let's set something up

Array

School
    10th Planet Burbank, Ca
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Allen View Post
    That's awesome you have free Sunday classes! Can I have a Kim Ferguson clone sent to NJ so my girlfriend could train too? I think she would really like jits if they had more ladies classes like yours.
    Gotta look into the clone thingI'll get back to ya

Array

School
    10th Planet Burbank, Ca
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah-Jane Coombes View Post
    Hey All, I'm from the UK trained in Judo for around 9 years to Brown Belt and was part of the British Judo Association and Essex Squad Member under my father a 2nd Dan ex London Budokwai. Train NoGi now with around 20 guys and I'm the only Girl and love it, I give them all as good as they give. Been studying the 10th Planet stuff from Eddie's Books & DVD's and they are great, certainly helping me loads. We are def 10Th Planet Friendly, most the guys have different grappling backgrounds but all of us are smitten with the system and now set aside regular sessions just to practice the 10th Planet Stuff.
    Well, now there is 2 ladies in the UK! Little by little

Array

School
    Team X-T1
    Great thread Kim, nice to meet you all

Array

School
    10th Planet Burbank, Ca
    Ladies! Still offering Free ladies class first Sun. of every month (usually, check the schedule first but now we are also trying to get all the ladies to come to the reg. classes one night a week too! so.....for this month at least, free ladies Weds at 7pm. Hit me up if you have any questions. we should be able to get like 10 ladies there: me, Karen, Rachel, Charlene, Charlette, Dawna, Christina, Evilyn, Olivia, Connie, Lili, Juli, Nora, ......

Array

School
    Aspiring 10th Planet Fans/Alpha Tae Kwon Do
    Holy crap Gabby that was sick.....no guy will mess with u fo' surre!!!!

Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast