Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fake Weed

Array

School
    Anywhere.

Fake Weed

Okay, I noticed there were no threads about this shit. I don't know what if this shit has a name but I'm sure most of you guys on here no all about. I'm not much of a pot smoker, myself. But I happened to stumble on this shit when a friend of mine who is in the marines got back home from basic training. He used to smoke weed, but since he gets drugged tested he decided to stay away from it. So he ends up buying this fake weed shit, by a company called Triple X I believe. He rolled a J, and I smoke some of it. Two hits, and I was high. I was pretty satisfied with it. So I got one of my other friends to get some.
    So we go and get some, we got his pipe, we're chilling out. I take a hit and I get some of this shit in my mouth. I wasn't high at all. And then we walked into a mall and all the sudden shit started getting really fucked. My friend went to the bathroom, and I started fucking hallucinating like crazy. I couldn't tell if I was in a dream or what, but I remember a couple people walking past me while I was leaning against a wall and I saw this old guy and I'm pretty sure I hallucinated him walking past me like 60 times. What felt like an hour later my friend got out of the bathroom and he told me we had to get the fuck out of here

Array

School
    Anywhere.
    For over two hours I was hallucinating and I was all kinds of fucked up, turns out this shit gives you brain hemorages and all sorts of fucked up shit. Stay away from it dudes.

Array

School
    UFC Gym -- Thomas Kenney
    wait a minute..you're telling me that legal dank is a hallucinogenic?

Array

School
    Anywhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by James Davis View Post
    wait a minute..you're telling me that legal dank is a hallucinogenic?
    Yes sir. None of it is regulated yet! 10x more potent that marijuana. Makes you hallucinate, it's a hemorrhagic, all sorts of other BAD things. Says right on the packages it comes in that it is not for human consumption. If you're like me and you get that shit in your mouth, you are going to have one BAD night.

Array

School
    UFC Gym -- Thomas Kenney
    naw man I don't fuck with any of that no more...I grew up in berkeley so I did more experimentation than a little bit. Although watching them fat ass nuggets in the MTS vids are making my mouth dry...

Array

School
    Anywhere.
    That is good. I'm not touching pot, whether it's legal or illegal. It's just associated with the wrong crowd, at least where I'm from. I'm just going to live clean. No pot, no cigarettes, and no drinking. That fake weed scared the shit out of me.

Array

School
    lawsons combat sports
    last year my son was running track, a few weeks into it he started coughing a lot, performance went to shit. I took him everywhere, they gave him all kinds of meds but this went on for weeks, he didn't get better for about six weeks. About the six week mark he just got better. He finally came clean and told me he was smoking that shit and had stopped, and got better. I smoke a LOT of weed, but that K2 will fuck you up, our local city has an ordinance to prevent sale. But trust me, it IS NOT marijuana, marijauna has none of the harmfull side effects that this "legal" drug has.

Array

School
    Ronin
    yeah legit marijuana doesnt do that and can be taken in a healthy lifestyle just dont do it everyday or worse all day. is this fake weed the stuff you can order through high times cause i have heard from friends that it doesnt get you high but who knows what chemicals you were trippin on.

Array

School
    UFC Gym -- Thomas Kenney
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephan Pepin View Post
    yeah legit marijuana doesnt do that and can be taken in a healthy lifestyle just dont do it everyday or worse all day. is this fake weed the stuff you can order through high times cause i have heard from friends that it doesnt get you high but who knows what chemicals you were trippin on.
    I guess they have some shit that doesn't have THC in it..so I thought that's what he was talking about..but this shit is out of europe and they through some other shit in there...so it's fake weed...not even weed at all as opposed to the "legal weed"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast