Sales prospecting/Is Digitizing Your Operations a Must

I found that every business, both small and large corporations, is building e-Commerce platforms. Perhaps everyone wants to optimize the digital marketing craze in order to make money. So, here are my questions. Is e- Commerce a way to develop a modern business? What is likely to happen to organizations that don't digitize their operations?

By the way, could anyone teach me about sales prospectiong?

Array

School
    10th Planet Los Angeles
    E-commerce is definitely a way to develop a modern business. The most important is to know how to use this tool.

Not all businesses are suited for online sales, but its easier to find the prospects in the online field and to get in touch with them using digital marketing tools. I know that a lot of companies, especially those that work with the sales, appeal to sales prospecting because that's the most efficient way to identify the customers and to find out about their needs. It's important to make a database of the prospects, it is the key to success in sales. So, the digitizing of the operations tend to be a must for every company.

Array

School
    10th Planet Los Angeles
    Quote Originally Posted by ford2019 View Post
    Not all businesses are suited for online sales, but its easier to find the prospects in the online field and to get in touch with them using digital marketing tools. I know that a lot of companies, especially those that work with the sales, appeal to sales prospecting because that's the most efficient way to identify the customers and to find out about their needs. It's important to make a database of the prospects, it is the key to success in sales. So, the digitizing of the operations tend to be a must for every company.
    Yeah, you are right. Moreover, what I noticed is that every company uses the digital marketing tools.