Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where to begin?

Array

School
    Sixblades Jiu Jitsu Slovakia
    Hello Guys,

Didnt wanted to open a new topic for almost the same question, so I will ask it here.

I am a new member, just upgraded to the pro membership, doing jiu jitsu at non 10p academy for 4-5 years. Me and a friend of mine want to learn 10p stuff, but he started jiu jitsu 2-3 months ago, so the warmups are almost impossoble to follow together (his jiu jitsu specific moves and mobility isnt developed yet)

Straight to the question.
    What do you recommend for us to learn from the techniques list, which help us both? For him to learn and is not too difficult for a beginner, and for me to learn as well.

Thanks.
    Regards,
    Vladimir

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin
    Freaksjiujitsu.com learn from geo and boogey

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin
    Freaksjiujitsu.com

Array

School
    Los Angeles Downtown HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Vladimir Svihla View Post
    Hello Guys,

Didnt wanted to open a new topic for almost the same question, so I will ask it here.

I am a new member, just upgraded to the pro membership, doing jiu jitsu at non 10p academy for 4-5 years. Me and a friend of mine want to learn 10p stuff, but he started jiu jitsu 2-3 months ago, so the warmups are almost impossoble to follow together (his jiu jitsu specific moves and mobility isnt developed yet)

Straight to the question.
    What do you recommend for us to learn from the techniques list, which help us both? For him to learn and is not too difficult for a beginner, and for me to learn as well.

Thanks.
    Regards,
    Vladimir
    train
    EBI OT (Back/Arm attack and defense)
    the beginning movement of any warmup in the system

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12