Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield

Investors......POSSIBLY YOU!!

I am trying to make a sweet compilation video of my tournaments from last year and I was wondering if anybody knew what computer program or software is used in the making of those cool 10th planet video intros. I am going to try and see if I can get any leads on getting sponsors and I think a sweet intro like that would really help. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    superherojiujitsuacademy.com
    http://www.defensesoap.com/idevaffil...ate.php?id=327
    10P4L
    F&V forever
    Ps 144:1 Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
    Ge 32:24 And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day.
    Blackbelt 3/28/13

Array

School
    10th Planet Riverside
    Not sure about what they used for their intro but for the sponsors bro you gonna have to hustle hard!
    Get a tight sponsorship letter, flood businesses with your letters. Find some company that would belong in the fighting/grappling scene (energy drinks, clothing brand, mouthguards....) Getting cash is near impossible but getting free gear or free membership to a gym is doable.
    You mostly want to offer them visibility. Wear their logo on t-shirts, bags, links on your website, facebook...
    May the force be with you! Don't give up

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Make an awesome music video of yourself grappling on your dad's yacht. Seriously though, adobe after effects. You can do almost anything with the newest version and there are lots of tutorials for it online as well.

Array

School
    10th Planet Sylmar/ JJBJJ
    I'm a consumer whore!

Array

School
    blank
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Martinez View Post
    I'm a consumer whore!
    And HOW!

Array

School
    10th Planet Vista
    make a website and a facebook, post your info there for the potential sponsors to see.

look at my sons facebook and website for ideas you can get to them both thru his facebook in my sig.

be sure to look at the sponsor me button to see what we offer potential sponsors for supporting him.

i will help anyway i can for the 10th planet familia

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield
    Thanks a lot guys, I really appreciate the help. I really love to compete and I know anything a sponsor is willing to give will help.
    superherojiujitsuacademy.com
    http://www.defensesoap.com/idevaffil...ate.php?id=327
    10P4L
    F&V forever
    Ps 144:1 Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
    Ge 32:24 And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day.
    Blackbelt 3/28/13

Array

School
    10th Planet Burbank
    If you want to make a highlight reel, I would use Adobe Premiere Pro.
    If you want to make a glowing planet with flying text, use Adobe After Effects.
    If you want to make a 3D planet with 3D solar flares use Maya.
    If you want to integrate said 3D planet with live action plates (crashing down to earth) use Boujou to
    track the live action camera and composite the two together in After Effects.
    If you want live action movement on 3D characters of people running away or tripping and falling, use
    MotionBuilder to capture the motion. Then use Massive to apply said motions onto 3D characters to
    create crows of people fleeing the fiery 3D planet that is now crashing down to earth...... Oh, wait...
    Sorry... Got carried away!

Array

School
    10th Planet Burbank
    "create crows of people"

That's supposed to be crowds... Unless you want beings that are half crow, half human. That could be cool.

Array

School
    Five Stones Fight Club
    Quote Originally Posted by swap View Post
    "create crows of people"

That's supposed to be crowds... Unless you want beings that are half crow, half human. That could be cool.
    haha

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast