Array

School
    Easton bjj Littleton CO./Pedro Sauer Louisville KY./10th Planet

10th planet in denver

relocateing to the Denver area i have heard that theres people there training in our style. is there a school that is catering to 10th planet training in that area if so please let me know. i have found a Relson gracie school there but would like to train with our people aswell. thanks again Marvell banks

Array

School
    grizzly mma gracie barra allamosa colorado
    besides the crew from omaha im the only one repping 10th planet in colorado.(or am the only one repping at tourneyments)there are some great schools in denver .grudge. A 1 boxing . and easton just to name a few . if your ever in the southern san luis valley hit up our gym (grizzly mma)....

Array

School
    Easton
    Hi Marvell,

Welcome to Denver! Try and get here before the summer is over. It's a nice place to live. If you need advice about neighborhoods etc... pm me.

I train at Easton myself. They are good people and I recommend it. It's half gi, half no gi. They teach the twister & truck set up at my school, and a few of us play with the rubber guard and lockdown on our own. Also there are other good schools spread around but I have not met them. I think it might depend on what's close to where you live/work.

Rocky

Array

School
    McMahon BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by rock d View Post
    Hi Marvell,

Welcome to Denver! Try and get here before the summer is over. It's a nice place to live. If you need advice about neighborhoods etc... pm me.

I train at Easton myself. They are good people and I recommend it. It's half gi, half no gi. They teach the twister & truck set up at my school, and a few of us play with the rubber guard and lockdown on our own. Also there are other good schools spread around but I have not met them. I think it might depend on what's close to where you live/work.

Rocky
    I agree, I train at McMahon bjj out of fort collins and we are teammates with Easton. We have a lot of guys that go down there and to boulder and denver to get extra mat time. They are excellent instructors and have many professional fighters from their school. My recommendation would be to train there too.

Array

School
    thanks for the information im moving to the lakewood area of denver and have trained with gracies for my blue but love me some 10th planet rubber gaurd is mostly my thing now and some schools frown on that so i will definatly check Easton out. will be there by end of march if all goes well cant wait .

Array

School
    thanks so much Thomas maybe when i get to denver area we can get together and train

Array

School
    10th Planet Omaha/ SIMS Martial Arts Academy
    I've out in denver a lot and i always visit Dave Ruiz's schools "Colorado BJJ" he is super 10th Planet Friendly and down with the system. He is rigan machado black belt and a very cool guy. Everyone i have ever met from colorado bjj has been cool.

coloradobjj.com

Array

School
    very cool Derek i will definately check them out man thanks

Array

School
    thanks for all the info talked to instructer from easton today looks like im gona b stopin in next week to check them out seem like real cool guy