Array

School
    Counter Violence LLC

Somebody make sure Joe Rogan reads this so he can podcast on it...

Array

School
    Academia De La Hova Jiu Jitsu
    Its believable. If the government does know about ET's it is only a handful of people and it would still be top secret.

Array

School
    10th Planet Riverside
    In the meantime they are still spending incredible amount of money trying to contact alien forms... Pretty weird if you ask me. Either they are lying to us and they chit chatting with some aliens or what we got told about their "listening the universe" stations all over the world are not for that purpose...

Array

School
    Rip Tide Combat and Fitness
    If I was an alien I wouldn't contact people. We can barely contact each other over the internet without getting mad over our differences. People beat each other up for liking different sports teams. This cant be the first time the government has said this is it. Or is this the first time ever people have petitioned to see alien evidence, like we would recognize it if we see it or even can see it.

I worry about the country that fakes an alien invasion on its own people or another country. How do you handle that mess.

Array

School
    Lotus Club Miami / 10th Planet Miami Hotbox
    I think when we do find aliens, or more likely they find us. It's going to be like columbus raping and pilaging the new world for resources.

Array

School
    credit to E.Mays & N.Coleman
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Elliott View Post
    I think when we do find aliens, or more likely they find us. It's going to be like columbus raping and pilaging the new world for resources.
    thanks steven hawking

Array

School
    Counter Violence LLC
    Quote Originally Posted by The kza View Post
    thanks steven hawking
    +1

Array

School
    Lotus Club Miami / 10th Planet Miami Hotbox
    Lol. Definitely where I got it from. Makes sense though.

Array

School
    Lotus Club JJ
    I read there at least 2 Million earth like planets orbiting suns in our galaxy alone but even if we were to travel at the speed of light it would take us ship time 28 yrs to reach the center of our own galaxy but for the rest of us on earth 30,000 yrs will have passed, we may very well have life on each and every single planet but we wouldnt be able to contact them with our current or even near future technology and if they are just as evolved or just a little bit more evolved then us they probably wouldnt be able to contact us yet either , but we must never stop trying