Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by VJ Bella View Post
    My 2 cents on it...the people who are doing this are not necessarily the United States...I dont believe this is a country but rather a group of financially powerful people who want to stay in control (some call them the New World Order or the powers that be). These are old money families (oil barrons, former king\queen bloodlines etc) who have controlled things for centuries. Their goal is to control things through chaos and to cause a global financial crisis that would keep the world and its economy unstable.
    The Patriots a la Metal Gear Solid?

W8 W8 W8, all this HAARP stuff. Are you refering to the single HAARP station in AK? Or like a mobile HAARP device that someone is using unbeknownst the govts of the world?

Array

School
    Xtreme Jiujitsu Yokohama
    I was here in Japan during the big March 11th 2011 earthquake. It was terrifying. But don't you think if it was really HAARP wouldn't that be kept secret? I think I started reading about that about 1 year after the quake.

Array

School
    Ronin
    As far as I know the HAARP facility in AK. From what I looked up on the HAARP website they do an open house every year and you can go check out the facility and they show you how it works, but it doesn't say anything about making earthquakes. Just says it will improve navigation systems for civilian and military. I would think if it was some top secret military thing they would just pull an AREA 51 and say it doesn't exist, but who the fuck knows.

So if we are referring to the site in AK it seems unlikely that they would be able to bounce it off the atmosphere and hit certain places on earth due to look angles and wave propogation making it kind of silly to think of it as a weapon.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123