ed west/brian goldsby sick fight

just dug this fight up, looking for one of the guys who trained at my old gym. This fight was SICK! check out the two guys barking in eachothers face's when ed west is trying to finish the leg lock. And check out their crisp standup!! man this fight was awesome in so many ways.

http://www.bellator.com/mediaPortal/...3600&id=721021

Array

School
    Huntsville Jiu Jitsu
    Nice fight, I fought Goldsby in one of my early fights for the Southern Fighting Alliance 155 belt over here in Alabama. We had a 5 round war, where i lost a split decision. I'll have to find that vid. My only loss, and losing is shitty, but we had one hell of a time in there. We'd bang like hell then touch gloves in the middle of the round and start over. Bryan is a one of the most naturally athletic and gifted guys out there...great dude and i wish like hell he'd start killin in Bellator.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Palmer View Post
    Nice fight, I fought Goldsby in one of my early fights for the Southern Fighting Alliance 155 belt over here in Alabama. We had a 5 round war, where i lost a split decision. I'll have to find that vid. My only loss, and losing is shitty, but we had one hell of a time in there. We'd bang like hell then touch gloves in the middle of the round and start over. Bryan is a one of the most naturally athletic and gifted guys out there...great dude and i wish like hell he'd start killin in Bellator.
    yea, you see the one where he fought and beat Jeff Curran by decision?

I was looking for your fight against Goldsby the other day cause i was gonna try to post it. It was a hell of a fight. Actually, that was the only fight of his that I can remember ever going the distance. Were you not fighting with the flu or something? Seems like I remember you not feeling too well.

And is Steadham planning on hosting any more fights with Southern Fighting Alliance? It seemed like that was actually one of the few organizations I have been to where they did not have drunken brawls break out into the crowd on a day-to-day basis!

Array

School
    Huntsville Jiu Jitsu
    Yes, he fucked Curran up man, looked amazing in that fight.

He had it on his Facebook page for years, but not sure if it's still up now that he's fighting the upper echelon guys. Yeah I wasnt feelin too hot before that one but whatever. I actually thought it would've been a pretty easy win for me. Hah, i was wrong!

WHAT, you're not down w/ drunken brawls Friday??? WTF!

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Palmer View Post
    Yes, he fucked Curran up man, looked amazing in that fight.

He had it on his Facebook page for years, but not sure if it's still up now that he's fighting the upper echelon guys. Yeah I wasnt feelin too hot before that one but whatever. I actually thought it would've been a pretty easy win for me. Hah, i was wrong!

WHAT, you're not down w/ drunken brawls Friday??? WTF!
    Hehe, I'm not usually too down with getting involved in them. I'm too paranoid someone is gonna pull a sharpened toothbrush from their ass and shank me with it! Was he even on that weird MMA show that BET had one time? Or am I thinking of someone else from the Huntsville/Birmingham area?

Array

School
    Huntsville Jiu Jitsu
    Yeah Goldsby was on it, was called the "Iron Ring" I do believe.