Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Array

School
    hard locks
    the only thing to fear is fear itself.

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin
    Next time you have an "EKG Class" you should do that trick again and get someone with a smart-phone to snag a video. It sounds like it would be hilarious to watch peoples reactions.

Array

School
    Rip Tide Combat and Fitness
    Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Next time you have an "EKG Class" you should do that trick again and get someone with a smart-phone to snag a video. It sounds like it would be hilarious to watch peoples reactions.
    its was in 03 or 04

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin
    its was in 03 or 04
    Just saying that fantastic claims require fantastic evidence, is all. No Fear!

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Just saying that fantastic claims require fantastic evidence, is all. No Fear!
    I dont have access to an ekg machine but it can be done with a hand pump blood pressure checker but it wouldnt be in real time like an ekg machine. I dont see it as fantastical when your just tricking your brain into sending your body a signal that it usual only gets during specific situations. I think anybody could do it if you follow the directions in the video.

Heres something messed up though, maybe. So I saw them do dim mak on Riply's Believe it or not years back. Some dude supposedly knocked people out using dim mak and they proved it by having emts and doctors check the peoples vital signs. I thought, oh that proves it. Science has proven the death touch to exist. Only thing is they used an ekg machine. I hadnt thought about a possible connection until recently when I searched to watch the video a week or 2 ago. I thought damn, that sucks, I cant tell how real this demonstration is because of what they used to prove what they were doing. So they might be faking or they could really be unconscious. I try to keep an open but skeptical mind about everything until i prove it to work when I do it.

So here is some video. Cant call it proof of anything because its not me. I need a new camera soon. I still need to video myself to get a belt. My current cameras sucks.

Ripley Believe it or not video with dim mak demonstration.

Who's the king of the demo?... You are, Mr. Simmons. Who? You are, Mr. Simmons. You're goddamn right, I am.

They hook kid up to ekg at 3:40 min mark - not that it proves anything.
    Last edited by Sean Marshall; 09-30-2011 at 12:35 PM.

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Caliphate Ishtar Allah View Post

Turn your fear into a Game is my advice.
    I get it. Something like you just gotta win the game. Thats how I look at MMA fighting. You look at fighters like GSP, they will try to finish you but they are going to do what they have to do to win the game.

Array

School
    10th Ventura
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Marshall View Post
    The fear of nothing will soon turn into the fear of something. Your brain will try to match your thoughts with what you are feeling and pull up old stuff from your brains fear database if their is nothing to fear in the present or future. Once you get rid of that old thought a different one will pop up until you get rid of the emotion of fear itself. I used to have a huge fear of spiders until I started to imagine myself being a spider. Didnt make sense to fear myself and it slowly went away, even though I cant promise I wont kick someone in the face for putting a spider on me... A friend of mine goes into fights with a lot of anxiety and told me during the fight all he could think about was his problems at home. Just another example of the brain trying to vibrationally align you with your feelings. Then it really sucks when what your brain comes up with just happens to pop up over and over again until the thought and feeling is gone.

I was wondering what other people have done to get passed their fear/fears.
    All in all, ya gotta just face it, do it, go/break through it. Also, 1 must have "down time" , "hit the reset button". Takjing a solo walk in Nature helps me, so does a Float Tank ifs ya have access; like Bill Hicks said: " Don't worry, don't be afraid, ever, coz this iz just a ride."

Array

School
    10th Ventura
    Quote Originally Posted by Patt Holloman View Post
    All in all, ya gotta just face it, do it, go/break through it. Also, 1 must have "down time" , "hit the reset button". Takjing a solo walk in Nature helps me, so does a Float Tank ifs ya have access; like Bill Hicks said: " Don't worry, don't be afraid, ever, coz this iz just a ride."

Array

School
    Elite BJJ Redmond, WA
    Staying humble helps me overcome a lot of my social fears. Yeah, I know that wasn't a very humble thing to say.

But seriously, fear of people thinking of you wrong, fear of rejection, fear of a lot of things kind of go away if you accept that they might happen and that it's not entirely in your control. They might happen! So look, if I say something stupid, do something stupid, people might laugh. They might decide to have nothing to do with me. But they can't really hurt me.

Fear of serious harm? That's all about making good choices and avoiding serious harm.

My two cents.
    Last edited by Joshua Jarboe; 04-30-2014 at 12:51 PM.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    I guess u can say I have this right now. I had a reaction to a preworkout / amino a couple months back while at the gym. It hit me sort of like a panic attack ( racing heart beat , hard time breathing and the shakes ). Now it's in my head and I have a hard time working out or doing anything really. I don't take any supplements now so I know it's in my head. I went to the doctor because I figured it would go away and didn't. He said anxiety because of what happened plus a wedding and possibly moving south is coming up. I get that but I've never had anxiety so it's just wierd to me. I have it all the time for no reason and especially working out is rough . Most of it is in my head but it's a hard one to beat.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12