Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Omaha/ SIMS Martial Arts Academy
    Omaha will be there!

Array

School
    10th Planet St. Paul
    1) Enstein, am I going to get a crack at those new rashies? Been wearing the dark side OUT!

2) Psyched to have Omaha coming. I need to give Derek a hug for the Omaha whip video.

Ill bring a bag of gear for you all . Rashies and hoodies most likley

I have been to more Einstein seminars than any other person's seminars, including Eddie's.

Each one has been highly educational, sometimes emotionally scarring, you won't know if you should be laughing or of you should cry yourself to sleep. Either way you'll leave better able to choke people. Learn Jiu Jitsu and as a bonus grow some thicker skin.

As too distance, I drove a little over 4 hours in Traffic to get to one of his seminars and I was born and raised 10th Planet. If you want some 10thP in your life and you live outside of California you should be jumping on any chance to train with a 10th Planet Blackbelt. Throw some people in a car and share gas money it's worth it.

Array

School
    Next level combat 10th planet St Paul MN
    Definitely, if your in the Mid West, come out for this one. It's gonna be epic.

Array

School
    Lake Effect jiu jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Gibbs View Post
    I have been to more Einstein seminars than any other person's seminars, including Eddie's.

Each one has been highly educational, sometimes emotionally scarring, you won't know if you should be laughing or of you should cry yourself to sleep. Either way you'll leave better able to choke people. Learn Jiu Jitsu and as a bonus grow some thicker skin.

As too distance, I drove a little over 4 hours in Traffic to get to one of his seminars and I was born and raised 10th Planet. If you want some 10thP in your life and you live outside of California you should be jumping on any chance to train with a 10th Planet Blackbelt. Throw some people in a car and share gas money it's worth it.
    psst, if it was only 4 hrs, life would be grand!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Westmoreland View Post
    psst, if it was only 4 hrs, life would be grand!!!

Your trip is what 6-7hrs? The Montreal guys did that to make a seminar at Bethlehem then drove back in a white out blizzard, trip back took 10-12 hrs I think.

You just have to weigh what the value of a 10th Planet black belt is to you, against the cost in time and gas to get there.

Minnesota.. Fuck Yeah!!! I wish I could make it down and see the new gym. This seminar looks sick!

Fly down or up. Its always an option

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast