10th Planet Portland
10th Planet Portland offers the highest-level No Gi Jiu Jitsu training and instruction for students of all levels in Portland, Oregon. It is our goal to help our students learn the art of Jiu Jitsu in a safe, fun and competitive environment. Contact us now for a free trial!
Address5816 SE Foster Rd.
Portland OR 97206
Phone: (971) 303-8291
Nathan Orchard is a 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu black belt under Master Eddie Bravo with nearly 15 years of experience in various martial arts including wrestling and kickboxing. He has had 21 MMA fights and has won 10 of those by submission. Nathan loves to share the knowledge he has picked up over the years to help his students become cool and confident martial artists. At 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Portland Nathan teaches an aggressive but smooth no-gi submission only style.
- 2016 Onnit Invitational Champion
- 2016 Naga Oregon Champion
- EBI 2 Finalist
- 2014 Gracie Nationals Brown Belt Champion
- 2014 Gracie Worlds Black Belt Champion
Phill Schwartz is a 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu brown belt under Master Eddie Bravo. He has been training and coaching No Gi Jiu Jitsu since 2008 and has competed in MMA and many Jiu Jitsu tournaments. Phillip studied at 10th Planet Headquarters under Master Eddie Bravo and has adopted Eddie’s detail-oriented teaching style.
- 2016 Gracie Nationals – 155 Black Belt Champion
- 2014 Gracie Worlds – 155 Brown Belt Champion
- 2015 Gracie Nationals – 155 Brown Belt Champion
- 2015 NAGA Oregon – 155 Expert Champion