Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    The theory and idea are there. The execution and opponent reaction is suspect.

Thats why comp vids are the best way to introduce techs.

Array

School
    PARA BELLUM BRAZILIAN JIU JITSU ACADEMY; ZURICH, SWITZERLAND
    Quote Originally Posted by bobby rivers View Post
    The theory and idea are there. The execution and opponent reaction is suspect.

Thats why comp vids are the best way to introduce techs.
    ..I will work on it, if I hit one of these in a comp I will post it imediately here.. If I'm not able to hit one of these in the one of the next competitions then I will skip them :-)! I promise!

Thanks guys for your opinions, tipps and feedbacks! This is a ongoing learning process for me.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by Stefan Rüegg View Post
    Hey 10th planet guys,
    We www.Frota-Team.ch are still in the certification process for becoming a full 10th planet jiu jitsu Moon.
    Meanwhile we are drilling positions, and here are two of them we working on, please check them and post your Feedback:

First: An Armdrag -janpanese neck tie position from the Reversed De La Riva:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9yv...mTyyFfjYZEMNhQ

Second: An Armdrag (opponent counters with a underhook knee slice pass) to lockdown half to electric chair:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUSh...mTyyFfjYZEMNhQ

whish everybody a nice day and keep on drilling!

cheers
    stefan
    My two cents, The sub your setting up is Jap Necktie-Esque. If you watch jeff gloves Darcepedia he calls that the bolt cutter.

I'm not sold on the looseness of the RDLR to Armdrag to Boltcutter, But anything will work at the right time.

I'm not trying to flame you or anything and I know you're repping technique but if you're gonna put out a video make sure you and your training partner are 100% on the same page, giving real resistance (or what looks to be real), and reacting properly, Laying "Deadfish" on top of you doesn't illustrate to the viewer what's really happening either.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    You know what I like about this thread? You're willing to take criticism and grow from it.

That's all that any of us can do for ourselves.

You'll be fine.
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    PARA BELLUM BRAZILIAN JIU JITSU ACADEMY; ZURICH, SWITZERLAND
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Mccaghren View Post
    You know what I like about this thread? You're willing to take criticism and grow from it.

That's all that any of us can do for ourselves.

You'll be fine.
    Thanks! Yes, every feedback here helps me to learn, grow or gain knowledge..! That's why I asked for your opinions.
    I'm fine and happy about every feedback.
    Cheers

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123