Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Nottingham

UK 10th planet comps

ok guys have seen a recent post about some of our brothers and sisters from the other side of the pond are invading the comp scene and are having a very strong showing of 10th planet support i think us in the uk have to take a leaf out of there book and do the same! there are a few comps coming up in the 6 months and i think it would be wicked for us to be competing as a unit and having 20-30-40 guys repping 10th planet what do you guys think. also it will help to get to get the 10thplanet solidifed here in the uk and get it bigger than it alredy is. it will give us a perfect opportunity for us to showcase our skills to the higher gardes in the us whch could help us grade quicker any1 got a list of any upcoming events and dates ect.

Array

School
    Going Rogue Again
    the only thing ive found is http://grapplers-showdown.com/gs_nogi.html its pretty vague to be honest.
    but i REALLY wanna start competing at some point this year, just cant find anything though

Array

School
    10th Planet Nottingham
    Quote Originally Posted by Karim Graham View Post
    the only thing ive found is http://grapplers-showdown.com/gs_nogi.html its pretty vague to be honest.
    but i REALLY wanna start competing at some point this year, just cant find anything though
    Karim i started competing last year my 1st comp was on june 2010 and i competed 4 times within 7months and my game elavated so much within them 7 months. i competed last year 1ce at the seni gracie invitational which was a great event and the level was really good it was held in london. also i competed 3 times at the ground control organised by jason tan last year. Im hoping to compete in these events again this year and more if possible.

Array

School
    Going Rogue Again
    awesome man, link me up fella

Great idear bro, iv been using this to see what is going on mate, hope it helps.

http://www.fightyear.com/nogi_competitions

I've been a member here for a few months, but this post has made me break my silence, and actually post something! I'm well up for this.

This will be my first year competing, and aim to hit as many as possible. The upcoming comps I'll be going to are:

Feb 27th: ground control in London www.gcgrappling.com
    March 6th (I think, or something around then) grapple mania Leeds www.grapplemania.co.uk
    March 27th ground control Manchester.

And as many as I can make/afford from then on.

I also intend on coming through to Nottingham at some point to train at the school (I live a few hours away, but am hoping to crash on a mates floor for a few weeks)...any chance you can send me a link or some more details about prices/timetable etc?

Array

School
    10th Planet Nottingham
    Ill pm u mate

Array

School
    Team X-T1
    There are a few comps down this way in the making will let you know more details when I know, Ram we are totally with you on the whole unit thing

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin
    The ones I have on the schedule that I am competing in at the moment are ground control on march 27th and the no gi british open in Sept. I want to go to about 10 competitions this year. Ive only ever done mma competitions before, these will be my first pure grappling ones!

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin
    So ground control Manchester theres going to be me, Jonny Collis... who else?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast