Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox!

jake shields??? (spoiler)

Is he really gonna fight GSP next after a performance like that? I mean yea, he won, but come on, GSP would murder him. (yes i'm overlooking koscheck)

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Martin Kampmann fought a stupid round 3....He lost the first two rounds....Shields had no gas for that 3rd round and Kampmann didn't fight to win...throw those dam hands!!!! His coaches should be fired!

Array

School
    10th Planet Riverside
    lol i was at this fight live and during the third round of this fight a fight broke out in the crowd between two girls lol no one watched the rest of that fight

I've never been a shields fan and was looking for kampmann to win.. and I'm still angry about that fight. Shields did absolutely nothing.. he wasn't even able to control kampmann on the ground. Kampmann always does this shit.. he could have won that fight.

I'm not even a kampmann fan lol I just wanted shields to lose

Array

School
    M1 Action Design
    I still think Jake lost that fight!

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    GSP is going to own Jake, if that's the cardio he's going to have at 170.

Array

School
    10th Planet Phoenix and Fabio Santos BJJ (Team Monstro)
    yeah kampmann def shoulda let his hands go that last round it you would think that after the 1st hundred chokes didnt work that he woulda let his hands fly

Array

School
    10th Planet Phoenix and Fabio Santos BJJ (Team Monstro)
    there is no way there gonna let shields fight gsp and if they do for some reason if he doesnt work at that cardio hes gonna get crushed

he gassed yes but i think he got used to being at 185 and will be more comfortable with a better gas tank in his next 170 fight
    "If you believe, then you have already taken the first step towards your achievement."

Rickson Gracie

www.Primate-Fitness.com

Array

School
    Ronin
    Holy shit cain is the man!!! shields was way to beat from that weight cut but poses little threat to GSP. Sanchez yessed his way to victory. The main event was intense cain is pretty much flawless.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast