Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Charlotte
    In the event of global chaos we need to take over a few REI stores. They got enough gear in there to supply a small army.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    Ok, i figure our main possibilities of catastrophe are, aliens, flood, asteroid, solar flair, or the one world government doing something crazy.. So, i say denver is great bc it takes care of the flood. And id say just to be safe we find an underground bunker of some sort on Dec 21st to stay in for the day just in case of a solar flair/government (i figure if its the government its going to be something in the air or radiation) So those 3 disasters are taken care of.
    Aliens are tricky, because chances are if they invade they arent going to destroy us. It would be pointless to travel here just to kill us all. more than likely they will study us. I would even go as far to say inslaving us is out of the question simply because if they are intelligent enough to travel here, they dont need us for anything. So i say we determine it in our heads that we try our best to be peaceful with them. just bc if they are psychic beings and have the ability to read thoughts, we dont want to give them a reason to see us as hostile. We then wait underground until we better understand them. (start by waiting for one to die and capturing/studying the body). knowledge is power in this battle and if we try to go at them right out of the start chances are we lose in both technology and knowlege of the enemy. So we just lay low and plan. worst case scenario, they are violent.. and we hope that our bullets are effective. Once dec 21st is over, we can then make our way to the surface. (assuming there isnt radiation,polluted air,or aliens scouting the land for humans. if there is we remain underground). Once above ground (the stadium seems like a good idea), we should have enough manpower to remain self sufficient.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    What if aliens are here to inslave us?

No worries.. we'll be waiting. I have no way of knowing.. but if i had to assume, id guess they are psychic beings. So not only do we have to have a plan.. we have to have one without thinking about it and giving it away. how is this possible you ask? simply put.. we make sure the ones carrying out the plan dont even know they are doing it. Here's the plan..
    Obviously all of us know the plans because we have read it here.. so its too late for us. We cant be the one's interacting with aliens. Instead, we pick up a couple people along the way (a couple as in as many as we can get). We then tell them our plans of helping the aliens.. (wink wink) we inform them that we want to be peaceful with the aliens because we know we have no chance of winning.. simply because of our lack of weapons (you know.. the ones we hid and didnt tell them about hidden in the bunker). We then send them out to relay a message. We have them tell the aliens that we would like to surrender but only if they can promise that we will not be harmed. What the individual sent/aliens dont know.. is that this is all total crap. In fact, we are planning the exact opposite. Once the person is sent out.. i figure we have very little time until the aliens are on there way to our exact location prepared to take us in as there prisoners. What they dont know, is that we will be waiting with as many weapons as we can get our hands on. (I also think it might be a good idea to give this a sample run. Do the same plan with maybe 10 of us waiting at a determined location. all with radios communicating with us. And as soon as the aliens come, and our team starts shooting, they yell out anything that might help us. ("Shooting them in the head is the only way to kill them!", "they're in my head", "they cant turn left").. anything we can use to prepare the best possible plan for the big showdown we planned earlier. And i know, it sounds harsh sacrificing those 10 people, but i feel it would be worth the gain we would get from it. And i would even be willing to be part of the 10. and then if we find out that they cant be killed by bullets, we wont ALL die and we can live to fight another day.

Array

School
    Fighting Dragons Combat Sports & Behring Jiu Jitsu
    Eddie you and I are on the same page for sure. We have to come prepared. Self sufficient without depending on outside sources is great.......but thats why we need to come with items to get us thru until we know what we are dealing with. I don't think my list is perfect for the per person gear, but I think it's pretty darn good. LOL. That stuff will keep us alive long enough to adapt and overcome whatever it is we will face.

The stuff people think I forgot to deal with, I will give you a list of now. I had my dad read this whole thread and he agrees with you Eddie, there needs to be an account to put money in, to find our 10th planet fortress and start stocking with the rest of what we need. My dad thought 20 bucks a month would give us a good start to work with. He had a good idea, We all hope the only thing that happens is a 10th planet tourny on that date. I still want to be a world champion, I can't do that if the world ends.LOL.
    If nothing bad happens, we can take all the food stock piled to the homeless. Any equipment, can be sold off and give to charity, That was my dads idea.....I thought it was a good one.

Ok this is a list of what I think we will need at 10th Planet fortress. Sorry it took so long, put some thought and research into this.

Large storage drums for water. You can get huge 1000 gallon plastic storage tanks, Not that expensive. Made for homes that have shortage of water problems. tanks are filled and used when wells run low. A bunch of house's in my area use them. We have them filled prior to date. We would just have to boil stored water before we use.

Hand pumped water filter, with stockpile of replacement filters. Use to pump water from tanks and filter at same time.

Several normal hand pumps for fuel and oil.

Stored 55 gallon drums of gas and oil. Someone smarter than me would need to figure out how much we should have on hand. I just know we will need it

Cistern for collecting rain water

Extra Iodine and purifcation tablets

Tons of canned food. Enough to last how many ever people in the fortress for at least 1 year

Surpluss style blankets, can be bought at army surpluss cheap.

Portable natural gas stove and supply of natural gas.

ASigned area that would be used for medical area, with supply of bandages and stuff that could be used to treat injuries. It needs to be as well eguiped as possible like a war MASH unit.

Bicycle powered generator

Gasoline powered generator (used only in emergencies)

Rechargeable portable short wave radio

Extra flashlights

Several case's of batteries, for flashlights radio etc.

Full tool chest, Car mech style. fully stocked for needed repairs on machinery

Rechargeable lamps

Full supply normal building tools. Hammer nails sledghammer hand saws ax etc.

case of chemical light sticks

case of emergency flares

Case's of toilet paper

Supply of lime or bleaching powder to make latrine

High powered telescope

Several cases of duck tape

Several fire extinguishers

Hardware supply chest, nuts bolts, fuel line, rubber hose etc.

Gieger counter and radiation stickers, stickers attach to clothing and change color if come in contact with levels to high.

Most important.... a library. Stocked manuels for small engine repair, auto repair general disaster what to do books. This may help us survive long term. This could be done by us starting now until the time. We read books than forward them to the address of fortress. So we have a fully stocked library when we arrive.

As with my personal supply list we should adjust and build to this as we think things thru more.
    Last edited by Conner MACHINE Gibbons; 01-18-2011 at 06:24 PM.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester

I think the plant in Tennessee. Need to pickup some of these, if the shit hits the fan!

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester

This is the shotgun everybody needs if a global disaster happens!
    A must watch video!!!!
    I think this gun would meet "Commander" Kevin Green's approval!
    Last edited by Jack LaBarge; 01-16-2011 at 11:07 PM.

Array

School
    Home
    wat kind of shot gun do u have eddie and is it good? I was thinking about picking up a Remington 870.

Its a great gun from wat ive heard and its only about 500

Array

School
    Home
    The aa-12 would be nice if u can afford that gun. Ur talking a couple thousand easy.

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    10th planet identification, someone mentioned gang signs. just a crash '' Quiz '' in the system language would be enough to expose & confuse, fakers & infiltrators, & the 10th planet inforcer wing will deal with them accordingly, as for financing, we should track members who donate money & supplies, so no one is left out who should be in, if nothing happens, everyone gets there money refunded

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    what if the Anunaki show up, & want to make a deal us for repping 10th planet & Nibiru this whole time, & they want to learn the system, that would be some crazy shit

Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast