Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield MO
    2012 Bunker Built Under Denver International

Array

School
    Fighting Dragons Combat Sports & Behring Jiu Jitsu
    We could do like the goverment and make are plans secret. We could make plans on having a 10th planet tournament for the week of the end. Give a reason for all of us gathering in Denver. Its a win win. If it all turns out to be BS all the plans and travel arrangments won't be wasted, If it's true that the shit hits the fan, we are ready. Besides I think there are people that already know, if there is some oncomming disaster. It will only be able to be kept from the public for so long. I think we will all know a few weeks if not a few months ahead of D day. But like I said are plans will already be set

Quote Originally Posted by Conner MACHINE Gibbons View Post
    We could do like the goverment and make are plans secret. We could make plans on having a 10th planet tournament for the week of the end. Give a reason for all of us gathering in Denver. Its a win win. If it all turns out to be BS all the plans and travel arrangments won't be wasted, If it's true that the shit hits the fan, we are ready. Besides I think there are people that already know, if there is some oncomming disaster. It will only be able to be kept from the public for so long. I think we will all know a few weeks if not a few months ahead of D day. But like I said are plans will already be set
    That'll give me a good excuse to come, and like you said if the shit doesn't hit the fan we can have a tourney.

Array

School
    10th Planet Phoenix and Fabio Santos BJJ (Team Monstro)
    Quote Originally Posted by Conner MACHINE Gibbons View Post
    damn thats a good idea

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Ok, Denver or Colorado Springs is where our final destination will be, but until we can establish a location there I say 10th Planet Omaha and 10th Planet Springfield MO should be our back ups if something happens like tomorrow, cool?

Where's derek Stewart from Omaha and Brian Stuebner from Springfield at?? I'm still 30,000 feet up in the air and I cant text them to get on here to let us know what they think

We need your thoughts asap
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Where's Herzog ????? I have been on the receaving end of that crazy bastard barking orders at me . He is surly a general in our army. Ruling the troops with an iron fist making sure we carry out every order of comander and chief Bravo.lol.

Array

School
    home
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    I'm high on the strain that gave Bruce Lee the brain aneurism
    We need ideas.
    i jusy want 2 know what kind of weed your smokin

Array

School
    I'm glad you brought this up Sensai....... Like I said my family and I already had a roughed out plan, but that now moves to back up plan while this takes center stage as main plan.

Thats cool because our original back up plan sucked...... It was to sit out front of our house in lawn chairs in our underwear, holding hands and waiting for the end to come........this is way better.lol.

Buy the way we all got caught up in this no one has asked. Where you flying to Eddie ?????

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Denver is also perfect because there are giant underground military bases/underground cities. We need to infiltrate the military by teaching Jiu jitsu to as many high ranking officers as possible and pulling our 10th Planet family in.

Also the idea of having a 10th Planet tournament in Denver on Saturday December 22, 2012 is an awesome idea. We'd all have to be there Friday December 21, 2012 for weigh ins so if shit goes down on that day we're already there. The TPJJ Worlds will debut on 12/22/12
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    RMNU
    I say if we get hit with nukes meet up in Denver and come up with a plan to make it to 10th P. Melbourne.

Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast