Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal

Books on Law of Attraction?

Hey Everyone. I'm kinda interested in getting a book on the Law of Attraction. Quite a few authors on the subject. Can anyone recommend a particular book on the subject?

As well, has anyone read anything by Thurman Fleet? What can you tell me?

Thanks.
    Head Instructor of 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal

WWW.10thplanetjiujitsumtl.com

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo
    The Secret is the most famous one, and a great place to start

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    if you're interested in social dynamics and attraction, "The Game" by Neil Strauss is an awesome place to start. And if you want to take it a step further, the "Mystery's Magnum Opus" will blow your mind and change your life. Attraction isn't some mystical and magical ethereal thing, it's all just hardwired circuitry calibrated by evolution. But the proof is in the pudding so to speak right? Just watch these guys in action, proving their theory daily. The best part is Lovedrop's Audio Brain Transplant section of the DvD series.

Array

School
    Bakersfield Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
    Those books are absolute horse shit, and a waste a fuckin money. I've spent about 100 bucks on various shit like that. If your gonna buy one get The Law of Attraction by Esther Hicks and Abraham, it has all the dumb shit your looking for. Just remember no matter how much fuckin thinking mixed with emotion you do, your life still needs action. Save your money.

http://www.abraham-hickslawofattract...oduct/LOA.html

is the book esther hicks is the middle aged women in the intro of mastering the rubber with her eyes closed fyi
    and eddie talks about this book in the intro of mtgr book or mtt there is a dvd but the book is better
    i take every thing with a grain of salt but some of the teachings in the book are working out for me so i'm rolling with it
    another weird little factoid is i found my copy in a crystal store in a local market it literally fell out of the book shelf at my feet marked with do not order for stock sticker i got it cheap due to the price being wrong on it and now the shop is closed all with in a month time period i feel like i was ment to have and read this book the universe is a strange thing enjoy bro

Aye clinton could you elaborate on what teachings you've found valuable from these books?

well mr barby i can and i cant
    what i can tell you is that i now know alot of stuff out there happens for a reason and that thinking positive will bring you positive things and being negative you will have negative things happen to you i try to explain it like if you have a hot cup of coffee and your walking with it and tell your self "i'm not going to spill this cup of coffee " 9 times out of 10 you'll spill the coffee but if you dont think about it and just walk 9 times out of 10 you wont spill the coffee
    because i told myself i wasnt going to spill the coffee i did because i really told the universe that i was going to spill the coffee by telling it i wasnt

my big thing atm is the system and music
    i will think of a song and within 3 days i hear it at least twice in one day
    my step dad passed away about 2 years ago from a heart attack and on his anniversary i heard fakers "this heart attack "
    3 times on 2 different radio stations and mtv that day

and system wise
    i train at gracie barra which my man went down and felt 10th planet hate so when i started training there i was nervous as hell
    in regards to telling the instructors that hey i'm a 10th planet guy i enjoy what eddie teaches i use 10th planet techs when ever i can and instead of getting the feeling of being pushed away my head instructor comes up and asks me questions about the system then i find a copy of mastering the twister in the lobby of the school the no gi instructor turns out to be a huge fan of the system and wants to get guys over for seminars so now i'm training under a world champion learning tradition bjj who has a open mind and a nogi instructor that loves the system and i mean ask anybody most of the guys at barra hate 10th planet so is it luck that i picked the one school out of say 9 in my city thats close to my house that likes 10th planet i dunno but i like to think i put it out in the universe and the universe answered

Haha mr barby I like that lol. Sounds interesting dude I kinda get what you mean ive noticed shit like that in everyday life.

i also have a few of them in pdf files and dvd files if anybody wants em pm me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast