Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Hollywood

Kony 2012 Part 2 coming soon. Thoughts?

My opinion: bullshit propaganda and another tactic to rob the people who aren't aware of the truth. It's suprising that so many people still believe in this nonsense organization and is used as a cover up so the U.S government can steal fossil fuel like they did in Saudi Arabia.

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    This was a comment on the internet:

Kony hasn't been in Uganda, or active at all since 2006. It's questioned if he's even still alive. Regardless, the short film was made in 2004 when Kony was still a relevant issue. Now he isn't. The Ugandan military drove him out in 2006.
    Plus, Kony was (and maybe still is) on CIA payroll, working for destabilization in Africa on behalf of CIA/Mossad interests.

http://www.activistpost.com/2012/03/...ollapsing.html
    http://poorrichards-blog.blogspot.co...ny-is-cia.html

So the real question about all this is, what were the global elite doing in the background that would cause them to want/need such a viral distraction?

The website "Vigilantcitizen.com" does a great job at exposing and destroying all sorts of pyops campaigns that the elite carry out. They have a nice piece in regards to the whole "Kony 2012" thing. Check it out:

KONY 2012 is less of a documentary than it is a highly efficient infomercial that is tailor-made for the Facebook generation, using state-of-the-art marketing techniques to make its point. Young people like “underground movements” and want to feel like they are changing the world. KONY 2012 taps into these needs to bring about something that is not “hip” or “underground” at all: A military operation in Uganda. Not only that, it urges the participants of the movement to order stuff, to wear bracelets that are associated with an online profile and to record their actions in social media. This makes KONY 2012 the first artificially created movement that is fully track-able, monitor-able and quantifiable by those who engendered it. In other words, what appears to be a movement “from the people” is actually a new way for the elite to advance its agenda.
    http://vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantr...ew-generation/

Array

School
    Academia De La Hova Jiu Jitsu
    how about no more threads on kony, so people never have to hear about it again. most ridiculous thing ever.

Array

School
    10th Planet Hollywood
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurzy View Post
    This was a comment on the internet:

Plus, Kony was (and maybe still is) on CIA payroll, working for destabilization in Africa on behalf of CIA/Mossad interests.

http://www.activistpost.com/2012/03/...ollapsing.html
    http://poorrichards-blog.blogspot.co...ny-is-cia.html

So the real question about all this is, what were the global elite doing in the background that would cause them to want/need such a viral distraction?

The website "Vigilantcitizen.com" does a great job at exposing and destroying all sorts of pyops campaigns that the elite carry out. They have a nice piece in regards to the whole "Kony 2012" thing. Check it out:

http://vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantr...ew-generation/
    Agreed. many people will believe what's on the mainstream media and what celebrities tell them to do. This movement just shows how easy it'll be for them to manipulate the majority of the population.

Array

School
    Obama could fart into a microphone and declare it the new national anthem, and a large portion of people would celebrate it.
    I'm kidding. Kind of.

Array

School
    10th Planet Hollywood
    Obama is a puppet

Array

School
    They all are. It's all a lie and a stageshow.

Array

School
    Easton
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Koh View Post
    My opinion: ..the truth.
    No offense man, but I don't think you're close to the TRUTH at all. How do you know anything unless you directly experience it yourself? Everything else is just belief. I don't believe any of these conspiracy websites.

If America wants to invade a country they'll damn well do it. They don't need some wacky internet vid.

But yea, this whole Kony thing is "LOL".

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Koh View Post
    Obama is a puppet
    Every president is
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by rock d View Post
    No offense man, but I don't think you're close to the TRUTH at all. How do you know anything unless you directly experience it yourself? Everything else is just belief.
    There is countless proofs out there. Everything is well documented. In fact, typically the power that be will make a point of telling people their plans before they carry them out.

Quote Originally Posted by rock d View Post
    I don't believe any of these conspiracy websites.
    That is the choice 99% of the population make, which is exactly perfect for the cabal. Nothing makes them happier than the majority of people watching hockey and talking about britanny spears shaved head while they eradicate freedom and impliment a global dictatorship.

No offence. I won't get any further into it, because this is a 10Pbjj forum, not a conspiracy forum. But if you wanted to find the truth, it is easily found. Cheers.

Jason Koh, you and I would have a lot to talk about if we had the chance to meet.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast