Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    Salt Lake Grappling Club
    Kurzy,

We added some audio compression to try to address some of the issues you cited.

Array

School
    Salt Lake Grappling Club
    Whiskey and Chokes Podcast #6 is up.

In this one, Yuji Ishitsuka joins us and we talk about: knocking a guy out with a headkick, shooting the most powerful production handgun in the world, dating chicks in the U.S. as a Japanese guy, tattoos in Japan, the difference between North American and Japanese pre-schools, Sakuraba, Eva Mendes, Mila Kunis, Rachel Bilson, Sophia Bush, Eva Longoria, Sofia Vergara, the Sig Sauer P226, the Glock 19, and Ebony Death.

http://whiskeyandchokes.blogspot.com/
    Attached Images

Array

School
    Salt Lake Grappling Club
    Whiskey and Chokes Podcast #7: Picking up Chicks

PODCAST #7: PICKING UP CHICKS

In this one, we talk about picking up chicks and drink coffee (because picking up chicks is serious business).
    Attached Images

Array

School
    Salt Lake Grappling Club
    Whiskey and Chokes Podcast #8: The Apocalypse

We talk about how to make hard cider, pre-Columbian exploration of North America, Crown Royal Maple, how the internet affects access to the truth, hunting, selectivity in news coverage, how our perspective on history evolves, the possible demise of Grapplers Quest, and lifting weights for grappling.

Get these on itunes, so I can listen at work.

Array

School
    Salt Lake Grappling Club
    Hey Quetzalcoatl,

Very awesome name. I was obsessed with everything Aztec when I was a kid.

We would love to be on itunes. Unfortunately, last summer itunes imposed a byte range request requirement on servers hosting podcasts. So, that basically means you now have to pay someone to host your podcast if you want it on itunes.

If it helps at all, there is an easy way to download our podcast instead of streaming it off our site. If you go to the right part of the player on the particular podcast on our website and click on the little symbol that looks like Greek columns and then click on "Full Version at Internet Archive." There is a spot to download it there.

Array

School
    Salt Lake Grappling Club
    Whiskey and chokes Podcast #9: FOOD

We talk about exploding fish oil pills, phallus shaped vitamins, glycemic load, the warriors diet, intermittent fasting, alcohol, poly vs. mono vs. saturated fats, mercury in fish, sugar, MSG, high fructose corn syrup, oxalic acid in kale shakes, the frozen burrito diet, and losing 50 lbs in a year.

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass

Array

School
    Salt Lake Grappling Club
    ^^Good article. I never knew exactly which fish those fish oil capsules were coming from, but I figured it had to be causing some kind of problem in some oceanic ecosystem.

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Yeah, I thought it was interesting. I had just assumed fish oil was a byproduct of processing many types of fish and was sold off to make pills.

Great podcast by the way.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast