Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Chris Holdsworth uses it a lot too, it's his go to guard. I doubt I will ever go back to London, I used to play it ALOT, but I would WAY rather see UFC fighters playing it than what most of them are playing now.

London > 95% of UFC fighter's guards
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    HQ

With the guard being featured in jiujitsu magazine and the DVD release in the near future, revival of this thread seemed appropriate. Rest of the segments can be found in the related videos tab or the channel itself.

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    thumbs up. I like williams guard for what it's worth.

Array

School
    10th Planet Hamburg/ Ronin
    i like mounted williams guard, when im going for a mounted gogoplata. once i get the overhook and head control ill post up on my leg and get into mounted williams guard and hook my hand in their armpit, then follow through with B macs mono series except ill generally go gogo first and then mono.

Array

School
    10th Planet O'Fallon
    I'm still working on flexibility, but i don't have the luxury of it right now. I have been working the london guard since it still provides a clinch guard. I love it alot, only thing is you have to shoot the angle quick before you get pinned flat on your back.

Array

School
    10thPlanet HQ/Oside/Kauai
    What is the effectiveness of the belly down sweep to reverse the cartwheel pass? It looks loose, but if it could be proven to work in high percentage I would use it as bait if nothing else. Learns me please
    The 10thPlanetjj Family Map http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UT...513672&t=h&z=4

The 10thPlanetjj Family Tree http://www.jj4all.com/10p/rank/

Instagram: seanjitsu

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123