Array

School
    Trident MMA

Busted! Government testing chem trials on US citizens.

I kinda overlooked the chem trail thing around here until I saw this. My apologies if it has been posted before.

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    The government defiantly does/has done all kinds of fucked up secret stuff. I'm thinking they used crop duster like planes not jets. Jets produce a condensed vapor yes but it would be impractical to inject other chemicals into that system and the jets are flying too high to effective target any one population.

http://www.scientificamerican.com/ar...-leave-a-white
    Last edited by Aaron Gustaveson; 09-28-2012 at 03:27 PM. Reason: kant spel

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Gustaveson View Post
    The government defiantly does/has done all kinds of fucked up secret stuff. I'm thinking they used crop duster like planes not jets. Jets produce a condensed vapor yes but it would be impractical to inject other chemicals into that system and the jets are flying too high to effective target any one population.

http://www.scientificamerican.com/ar...-leave-a-white
    Holy Shit this guy actually knows what hes talking about. Lets be friends. But not gay friends cuz i don't roll like that.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Amazing how much evidence there is available online yet most people still won't believe it
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Winnipeg
    They are doing it in Canada also.

It's above Winnipeg almost everyday.

A friend of mine video tapes it everyday, two planes fly perpendicular to each other make a cross in the sky and then branch off that one. Over the course of an hour they fill the sky and it slowly falls to the ground.

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    What are the chemicals? What are they for? I tried looking it up online but I got some people saying they were to summon air elementals, like mythical beings, and some people said it was to control population. Any links? This would mean NOAA and NASA and a lot of other countries are involved right?

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    Amazing how much evidence there is available online yet most people still won't believe it
    Absolutely amazing.

The same can be said for the rest of the NWO agenda. Show people proof that fiat money is nothing more than debt, and they can't/refuse to grasp it.
    Show them how central banks have been the cause of every major war and they refuse to believe it.
    Show them how central banks have been the cause of every single depression/recession, they refuse to believe it.
    Show them how our food supply is being poisoned, and they refuse to believe it.
    Show them how North America is only a few steps away from out and out communism, and they refuse to believe it.
    Show them that there is a conspiracy against 95% of the global population, and they refuse to believe it.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    My favorite part is the use our own money to fund these projects. Cocksuckas!!!!
    www.10thplanetchicago.com
    Chicago Original
    Wrestling Saves Lives
    Caveman Coffee Supporter
    www.cavemancoffeeco.com
    The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday - Jeff Mirabella

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Some of this stuff is moving from the realm of conspiracy theory to accepted history. Like the corruption of the federal reserve and corporations hijacking genetic modification through legislation. The scientific community is fuckin pissed. Decades of discoveries and hard work and then giant companies pass laws that essentially make it so only they can use genetic engineering technology. So instead of saving lives and feeding the world they make pesticide resistant crops to sell more pesticides and make farmers dependent.

What about the chemtrails though? There are a lot of theories on what they are and why they are being used. What do you guys believe?
    Last edited by Aaron Gustaveson; 11-01-2012 at 11:43 AM. Reason: kant spel