Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Array

School
    BlueStarr Grappling, TPJJ Ronin
    Indeed Man. The interviewer was clearly biased against 10PJJ. It's cool though because his mind isn't one that will grow anywhere past what his closed mind will let him. I like how JD clearly isn't an idiot. Every time that interview douche tried to lead him down a road and he quickly stopped him in his tracks with his massive intelligence.

I personally believe If you earned your BB in NoGi and you want to get your BB in da Gi. Then that's your own personal Journey and your right as a Martial Artist. If you get both you've earned every single submission and every time you got submitted. I'll say it again and again, "some traditions were made to be modified, others broken."

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ/ Brentwood BJJ
    Not the biggest fan of this interviewer.... He is probably high level, but when you are speaking to a BJJ LEGEND, you ask a question and then STFU (in my humbloe opinion)... I don't like the interview style of trying to lead the guest into agreeing with you.

ALSO... did anyone else get an awkward feeling when he said "We tell new students not to look at youtube".... don't you want you students to bring in new ideas?

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    I gotta ask, what is "Cocaine Biceps" ???

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Carbone View Post
    I gotta ask, what is "Cocaine Biceps" ???
    Ghostface from Wu-Tang. Real name, Dennis Coles. Nicknames include:
    Ironman
    Pretty Toney
    Tony Starks
    The Wallabee Champ
    Sun God
    Starky Love
    Ghost Deini
    Cocaine Biceps
    Vivid Laser Eye Guy

ghostface.jpg

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123