Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by MMA Fan View Post
    Chris thank you for the info. I am glad especially as a fellow South African!
    Does this give them the authority to actually promote and advocate that they are official 10th planet gyms/representatives? Shouldn't this only be allowed once they have official rank or when affiliation is processed?
    He said case closed.. why are you trying to start shit.. your motives are obvious.

Array

School
    10th Planet South Africa
    Pourya no disrespect but if you cannot contribute intellectual information then rather just read the post instead of posting.
    My question is simple does 10th planet allow people to represent them making use of the name, logos, and operating as if it is a 10th planet gym/school without official affiliation or registered belt level?

Chris thank you for the info. I am glad especially as a fellow South African!
    Does this give them the authority to actually promote and advocate that they are official 10th planet gyms/representatives? Shouldn't this only be allowed once they have official rank or when affiliation is processed?
    Mmmm, why? Do you want them to stop the promoting and advertising?

Btw, do you also teach or have a gym in South Africa?

Pourya no disrespect but if you cannot contribute intellectual information then rather just read the post instead of posting.
    My question is simple does 10th planet allow people to represent them making use of the name, logos, and operating as if it is a 10th planet gym/school without official affiliation or registered belt level?
    Your question has been answered in previous posts. Is that easier on the eyes?

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    No, if you want to use the 10th planet logo,name, etc you need to be a paid part of the system.

Array

School
    10th Planet South Africa
    Yes Ian i do have a school in Johannesburg. There is still a discussion going on re Hano Vermeulen on this forum making use of the 10th Planet name. As a hard working full time MMA coach who has gone through the right channels to achieve the correct credentials i surely have the right to question a school if they do not have the correct affiliations or making use of High Standard names such as 10th Planet. Guys that put in allot of hours (years) and financial investment (gym) to give the public a legit product surely are going to get upset when there are people raping the market and who might cause damage to the product i.e. MMA/BJJ due to not having the right credentials.

Thank you Scott for your input. I fully agree with what you say.

It doesn't seem like 10th Planet is too worried about these guys using their name to promote their business. I would have thought that there would be more stricter control from such a high profile BJJ group with the likes of 10th Planet. I suppose if i were as low as these other guys then i should then also just add 10th planet to what we have to offer and who represent at my gym.....

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Hanno has no affilation with 10th Planet, we was denied an affilation, due to lying to Eddie and Alder about his rank. He needs to immediatley remove anything from his website, school, advertising etc. that mentions 10th Planet or legal actions could ensue. We allready dealt with this over the past two weeks, I'm sure you saw the threads. There no need for you to bring it back up. Don't tell us were not too worried, a simple scan of posts will see 3 threads dealing with the subject. We are very protective of the system, the situation has all ready been taking care of.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    Huntsville Jiu Jitsu
    MMA Fan, give us the link to your school please...I personally would like to see what you're all about.

At least you're not hiding behind a screen name and poking the bear, that good to see.

Yes Ian i do have a school in Johannesburg. There is still a discussion going on re Hano Vermeulen on this forum making use of the 10th Planet name. As a hard working full time MMA coach who has gone through the right channels to achieve the correct credentials i surely have the right to question a school if they do not have the correct affiliations or making use of High Standard names such as 10th Planet. Guys that put in allot of hours (years) and financial investment (gym) to give the public a legit product surely are going to get upset when there are people raping the market and who might cause damage to the product i.e. MMA/BJJ due to not having the right credentials.
    Thanks for the answer, friend.

But, I'm curious, what about the guys that are legitimately going through the process; do you feel they should cease telling people that they will soon be 10th Planet reps?

Another quick question, is 10th Planet getting popular in South Africa?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123