Array

School
    10th Planet Indianapolis

training camp is over....

Big thanks to 10P Springfield for a solid training camp this weekend. Brian did a hell of a good job organizing the event. There was some good shit happening all weekend. Special thanks to Denny for that kick ass yoga class and to Einstein for that killer class he gave us today. And of course thanks to Master Eddie for showing up and dropping knowledge on all of us. Thank you yo all three black belts for sharing your time and knowledge with us. We are all going to be better martial artists for it. This was my first camp and if it is indicative of what to expect in a training camp then it will be the first of many to come for me. So, where's the next one???????

It was also great to spend time with my 10P brothers and sisters and put some faces to the names on this forum. Panda, let me know when recruitment starts!

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    I had so much fun.

I hope this trend continues. The training camps have been great experiences so far.

Maybe we can do one down here in Decatur sometime soon.
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    10th Planet Chi-Raq - 10PSOG
    OUT FUCKING STANDING SEMINAR! So much knowledge you're head will explode! Yooper Greg and me went full native and believe me it was a blast! Hoping to see more maniacs braving the elements with us next time! 10th Planet Special Ops For Life!
    Panda travels the 10th Planet and flows free.....10th Planet Special Operations Group for life!
    The Shadiest Mother Fucker of them all....

Array

School
    Movimento BJJ
    I had a blast this weekend. It will definitely be one to remember for me! It got me even more excited to compete and make my way to California to train with Einstein, Eddie and Denny more.

Array

School
    New PathMartial Arts/BANG Muay Thai Joliet/future 10th planet Joliet
    Was definetly an awsome camp the system is heading in an awsome direction setting bars higher each time!! Also big congrats to all the badass Ladies who represented the Midwest hard in there First Ladies comp! And gorgeous facility with a great team and Coach thanks 10th p Springfield and Brian for an awsome weekend

Array

School
    The Hurt Factory
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Mccaghren View Post
    I had so much fun.

I hope this trend continues. The training camps have been great experiences so far.

Maybe we can do one down here in Decatur sometime soon.
    I like this idea, that could work!!! I had a blast as well getting to meet forum members for the first time, and seeing old friends that i def needed to see! Big thanks to brian and the springfield crew for being so awesome. Chicago crew is awesome!!! Derek and the boys always a pleasure! can't stress it enough awesome camp and I'm already saving for the next one!!

Array

School
    Counter Violence LLC
    It was awesome to get to roll with and meet so many people from the forum. The tourney had a ton of awesome matches and the lessons were outstanding. Congrats to those who got promoted and big thanks to Brian for hosting. I'd love to see one of these in Indy.

Just wanted to hop on and say thanks to everyone who made it out to the Midwest training camp. I enjoyed meeting everyone and I feel that we were able to lay the ground work for future events that could surpass this one. I hope everyone benefitted from this camp as much as I have.