Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Array

School
    Rocha BJJ / Gracie Humaita
    If only that mindset was as contagious as stupid

Array

School
    10th Planet Phoenix and Fabio Santos BJJ (Team Monstro)
    yeah idk if its just a reaction or something but i rolled with 5 ppl and two of them went straight to the no hand pass one of them def learned some stuff about the lockdown and went to the buttock compressor and another guy was close to tapping

Array

School
    ninthlevelmma, goldsboro, nc
    I went to a local gym that I taught at briefly last summer and this was when I first started dabbling in the 10pjj system, they were at the time using a local machado affiliate instructor and weren't ready for the 10 planet stuff, so I left after a few weeks of criticism. I stopped in there a couple of weeks ago and saw some of the students pulling rg and transitioning through basics, I didnt say anything, but when I went into the head instructors office to bullshit, right there on his desk was mtrg. I jokingly asked what he thought and he replied good stuff, and then he remembered that was what I was doing last year when I was there and laughed. he invited me back to be a guest anytime and show them some more, and I told him that he was also welcomed to come see me and show me his stuff. great exchange between two guys that at one time didn't see eye to eye

I think good coaches are the most important thing. My coach is open to new things as long as you also put in time with the basics. I think people focus so much on Eddie's more unique techniques they don't listen when he says "posture, posture,posture". They only hear what they want to.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123