Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Douchebag

Array

School
    ninthlevelmma, goldsboro, nc
    I sanitize my feet before I roll, and whenever I'm feeling douchy, I'll do it on my students. They all hate it when its them, but Love it when its someone else. Its always good for a laugh, as I'm sure I'll think different when they catch me in it. Lol

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal
    The Douchebag was actually named after someone from Jersey. I think his name is Rob Bradley.
    Head Instructor of 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal

WWW.10thplanetjiujitsumtl.com

Array

School
    American Fight Company
    Agreed
    Quote Originally Posted by AJ Camacho View Post
    I might do it against a friend as a joke but for the most part I think it would deescalate the rules of the session a little bit lower than I would like. At the same time though, if I'm getting cross faced to hell from the bottom with a dude's forearm for no reason other than pain... then I would probably go right to it.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester; 10th Planet St. Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    It's only douchey if ur feet are nasty. If ur feet are sparkling clean and soft as fuck like mine then it's actually a compliment
    "Oh my... your feet are so soft... Ow! Why does my arm hurt?"

Array

School
    Rocha BJJ / Gracie Humaita
    I think, like most moves, it's how you do it. Getting ezekiel choked is not pleasant either, but people still go for it. But there is a big difference between pushing on someone's neck to make space, and kicking someone in the throat. If you aren't an extra d-bag when you do it, it's really no worse than a cross-face or gogo with your foot.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12