Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just curious..

Array

School
    RONIN
    Eddie's BJJ is so good that it makes no difference in size at that lvl, unless they are of equal or close to the same skill lvl. He will let you go where you want and just control you there. Its like a matador bringing you in for the kill. He lets you where yourself out and then he subs ya lol.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    Geeze, once or twice a month.. thats freakish. And i agree.. that 1-2 times speaks more than him never losing.. That means he's trained his students VERY well. I would guess if i rolled with eddie 100 times.. id probably get tapped about 150 :P

Array

School
    American Fight Company
    Guys, not taking anything away from Eddie, but everyone gets caught. Well I should say everyone, I know a Black Belt who let his knee get tore up cause he didt want to tap to a heel hook, and I dont care who you are, the heel hook is the ultamate equalizer. Some people will never get as good as they could because of pride. Thats why I dig Eddies outlook on shit, leave ego off the mat and know that you will get caught, and just be comfortable with that fact. Also, if Eddie wasnt a good teacher, his students wouldnt tap him, so that speaks for itself.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    I agree. And i want to make sure its clear i wasnt saying freakish as in a lot, i was saying thats freakish to ONLY get caught 2 times a month. Im used to getting tapped 10 times a day haha. That must be a crazy feeling knowing that you can literally roll with anyone in the world and have a good chance of beating them. I cant imagine beating some of the bigger purple belts i know haha.

Array

School
    Soul Fighters Academy / Best Way
    Quote Originally Posted by chronic_jiujitsu View Post
    Geeze, once or twice a month.. thats freakish. And i agree.. that 1-2 times speaks more than him never losing.. That means he's trained his students VERY well. I would guess if i rolled with eddie 100 times.. id probably get tapped about 150 :P
    Don't underestimate yourself, he might tap from that incredibly tight nut-hug you got there.

Array

School
    Pedro bessa, cardiff, wales.
    Quote Originally Posted by leach_jeffrey View Post
    Don't underestimate yourself, he might tap from that incredibly tight nut-hug you got there.
    hahahahha, yeh he was stroking something a little to much there.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    haha.. dude, you dont have to tell me.. i'll admit it. Eddie is THE man in my book. I have no problem admitting to being a huge fan. lol. Eddie, Ryan Montbleau, Andy Mckee.. I would easily take whatever insults come with being a fan of them.

Array

School
    Charlotte Jiu Jitsu Academy
    If your not getting tapped by your student then your not a very good instructor.

Array

School
    Ronin
    Ya from watching mastering the system and just being on the website ever since it launched Ive noticed there is a lot of purple and brown belts who have been with Eddie for a while now. If he wasnt getting taped I would have to question his teaching abbility. He has a black belt world champion in his early 20's under him, you bet your ass hes getting tapped.
    formerly known as jmw0582

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12