Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Array

School
    KCBJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by The Augury View Post
    I will not support EA MMA because of the reason that EA doesn't have a UFC title, that being the following: Dana White wanted to make a game, but EA stated that "MMA isn't a real sport" and initially refused to produce it. The only reason they're making one now is for the success of THQ's UFC title. I love MMA and I refuse to give money to the company that is only interested in lining their pockets using material that they don't even view as a credible sport.
    ??

The entire company said that? Dude, try to be a bit more rational rather than just repeating what Dana White said. Several years ago "someone" at EA made those comments about MMA. That person was let go, Peter Moore was hired and since then EA has been developing their game. Trying to characterize an entire corporation of thousands of people as a single consciousness named "EA" who doesn't respect MMA is silly.

Array

School
    Charlotte Jiu Jitsu Academy
    Black Ops.

Array

School
    10th Planet Costa Mesa
    I played EA MMA months ago at E3. I liked the controls a lot. And I just bought Undisputed 2010 last night for 40 bucks. Since I know they'll keep coming out with sequels, I'm not gonna but one for 60 bucks just to have the latest and greatest. Just wait till the price drops. That's my way.

Array

School
    9th Level
    Quote Originally Posted by AJ Camacho View Post
    ??

The entire company said that? Dude, try to be a bit more rational rather than just repeating what Dana White said. Several years ago "someone" at EA made those comments about MMA. That person was let go, Peter Moore was hired and since then EA has been developing their game. Trying to characterize an entire corporation of thousands of people as a single consciousness named "EA" who doesn't respect MMA is silly.
    Crap...my facts arent up to date...well then if the problem was addressed then I'm back on board. Sorry for the confusion.

Array

School
    10th Planet Essex Hotbox
    Being a Submission grappler the submission game in ufc 2009/2010 really pissed me off, but in ea mma it is far simpler to pull off which is great. I prefer the the creation system in UFC.

Array

School
    Quadrant6 - Jiu jitsu Fight Team
    Starcraft II !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123