Array

School
    10th Planet Dawsonville Hotbox

Setting up traditional sweeps through rubber guard

What techniques have you had success with?

Array

School
    Lincoln Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Center
    I try to do a Mission Control to Flower Sweep Combo. Under-hooking the zombie-side leg and using the free leg as the pendulum. But doing it this way makes me flower sweep to my weaker side, unless I pull mission control on the weak-side knowing I'm going to try and flower sweep from it.

I've just always felt like this kind of thing was there.. but haven't really got it to work real smoothly yet, so idk. I like the idea though.

Array

School
    Peter De Been Caroline Springs
    when i was experimenting the other day it occurred to me that you cant set up many sweeps without hipping out first.. i might try it later today, get the controlled side's foot on his knee, hip out and set up a basic sweep with head and arm control from mission control lol

Array

School
    Rōnin
    i like to work for the triangle choke from rg then if they try to stuff my knee i go fro the asylum and if they do the home alone defense then i trap there arm then try to roll them if they get there hand out then i go back to the triangle choke. something like this...

hip-bump sweep from any rg, when my opponent is trying to posture up explosively