Any update on MTRG book being back in stock?

Was looking to order a copy, amazon has some ridiculous prices and the 10th Planet store having it at 39.99 is far more reasonable.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    It's out of print, Victory Belt dropped all their martial arts books except a couple. Advanced Rubber Guard is still available tho. I'm gonna bring back the others eventually, just watch :-)
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Hell yeah Eddie, I had my first ever BJJ roll at 10P Coquitlam with Nabil, but it's too much of a drive for me to make it there atm.
    So I'm currently at a Drysdale affiliate with Gi classes, but a lot of us get high and roll no-gi on the weekends.

I don't have the flexibility to do much other than set up a triangle from rubber guard, but a few years from now if I'm a blue or purple belt, it'll come in handy.

Thanks for being awesome.

Array

School
    www.therockbjj.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    It's out of print, Victory Belt dropped all their martial arts books except a couple. Advanced Rubber Guard is still available tho. I'm gonna bring back the others eventually, just watch :-)
    Didn't realize they dropped ALL their martial arts books. Now it makes sense why you can't find Marcelo's Advanced Techniques of BJJ or Andre Galvao's Drill to Win book online any more either.

You can still find copies at Barnes and Noble or other book stores occasionally.