Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Nice rolling, son. I don't think he beat u up @ all, but man, did he turned it on with 10 seconds to go.

Nice vid man, this is why I wished I lived somewhere close to a 10th planet school... lots to learn.

Array

School
    Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian "ifreez" Freemantle View Post
    Nice rolling, son. I don't think he beat u up @ all, but man, did he turned it on with 10 seconds to go.
    no offense to John but you could tell he was just working him out the last 10 seconds coud have just as easily been the first 10 sec but it was definatly a cool video thanks John.
    formerly known as jmw0582

Array

School
    Charlotte Jiu Jitsu Academy
    Don't really think he was just working me out. I think that's obvious from his frustration with my guard replacement. Not that it really matters anyway... this was just a little sparing session where neither one of us were going real hard. I think that's obvious too.
    It's one of many times. Just thought I would share one with the class.

He didnt look frustrated to me, and it looked like he lifted his hips up a whole lot to leave a hole for replacement, but maybe he plays a looser top game and that is just how he does it, but it looked more to me as if he was leaving a big hole to work with.

Array

School
    Charlotte Jiu Jitsu Academy
    He's told me it frustrates him, so I guess that's part of what I'm going on.

Array

School
    Ground Control Winston-Salem/10th Planet Charlotte
    Stlnl Fernando does play a loose game. He actually explained his theory on loose rolling with me last week I need to get him to explain it again except this time on video. I wish I would caught their first roll on video it was very cool and about 10 minutes longer.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12