Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Array

School
    Ronin
    I have seen them in all sorts of weather warm cold wet dry. I really wish it wasnt happening but shity deals for us.

Array

School
    Fi-G Muay Thai/Honeybadger MMA

Array

School
    KCBJJ
    Here's a photo of persistant contrails left over from a dog fight over the pacific ocean during WWII.

This isn't evidence that chemtrails do not exist. This is just to point out a claim made in the posted documentary by Clifford Carnicom. In the documentary Carnicom essentially states that contrails are incapable of lasting for more than several seconds and that what we think are persistent contrails are in fact chemtrails. Well, he's just wrong. This isn't to say that chemtrails and persistent contrails couldn't both exist, they could. But persistant contrails do in fact exist as can be seen in these photos and hundreds of other similar photos.

Array

School
    Fi-G Muay Thai/Honeybadger MMA
    Check this one out.

I think the mix up in the bit about them only being able to last a few seconds comes from the physics of it. At ground level, this is true. At high altitude and low temperature, its not true.
    Last edited by Tim Elliott; 08-29-2010 at 10:49 PM.

Array

School
    KCBJJ
    Yeah, I'd be really curious to see some stop motion footage of the LA sky. To actually watch these things form and stay in real time. Or maybe they just gradually appear? Who knows?

Like I said, maybe stuff is being sprayed into the air but persistent contrails do exist. From what I am reading, they can be sustained in the same type of weather conditions that allows Cirrus clouds to form. A lot of photos I am seeing are what appear to be contrails surrounded by Cirrus clouds. Seeing a photo of a "persistent contrail" in the same air column as a non cirrus cloud would be interesting.

I know the documentary claims to show a plane's vaporous contrail amongst persistent contrails/chemtrails but the plane is so clearly at a different altitude that we can't confirm or deny that it is subjected to the same atmospheric conditions. Why hasn't anybody flown a Sesna into one of those suckers to take an air sample?

Array

School
    10th Planet Charlotte
    Finally, common sense thinkers.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    From photos you can't tell how long those trails last.
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Hoosier Fight Club
    Eddie, did you not watch the documentary on HAARP that I sent you a long time ago? They touch on what they're actually doing with the chemtrails, it also includes the lead scientist who implemented Nikoli Tesla's ideas into practical applications (ie; H.A.A.R.P.) He was fired when he protested some of the technologies "uses".
    Last edited by Bill Keeling; 08-30-2010 at 11:05 AM.

So many conspiracy lovers.

Array

School
    KCBJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    From photos you can't tell how long those trails last.
    True but remember, Carnicom states that real contrails only exist for several seconds. You can argue over my posted photo however Tim's initially posted photo has way too many trails than you could possibly create in 7 seconds. My point was simply that Carnicom's assertion about contrails was wrong. There could still very well be chemtrails.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast