Array

School
    Pardee Combat/CoringaoBJJ (Future home of 10th Planet Jiujitsu Ballground, GA)

Coringao Seminar/Fundraiser

I just wanted to thank everyone that came out to support the fundraiser! I hope you guys had a good time. Maybe next time We can get more 10th Planet guys.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Awesome brotha I hope it went well!
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    We had a good turn out, I think everyone had a good time, Im playing alot with Stocks/Puppet, from Rg. And thats what we covered. Straight jacket, JacknBox, fraggle Rock,lots more, several combos, lower half attacks from stocks/puppet. And of course, always going back to Triangle ... Again, its all about the Evolution

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Great seminar. For real. Thanks for having us all out!
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    Ronin
    Coringao really was hoping I could have made it out, wouldn't happen to be posting any of the techniques covered on youtube or made a video of the seminar that you would sell?

Array

School
    Im going to utube some of the techs. Im going to shoot the JacknBox, and forgetaboutit, this week.