Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Array

School
    Fi-G Muay Thai/Honeybadger MMA
    Hopefully some of you will get a taste of my sense of humour one day. Its not pretty, if I get taken anywhere twice its to apologise.

That said, I think theres absolutely no place for innuendo in a sport where you get all tangled up with people.It should not be an issue, joke or not. It should not be a topic. I want everyone to be comfortable to roll with me. I like to be in a space where everyone is comfortable to train or fight or to be themselves.

So I dont find it funny either.

Array

School
    Dark Horse SWA\10th Planet Bear DE
    FYI...the blond girl is 25...this is the adult division not the kids. As for Gabby...she just turned 15...but shes off limits whether shes 15, 19, 27, you live in California, Afghanistan, Rwanda etc. I mean...Im sure she will get married one day...but not while i have her locked in the basement and chained to that wall See you guys in Rochester...

Array

School
    10th Planet Hartford
    And THAT was probably Gabby's Bad Ass Dad . Point: don't mess with a young girl in Martial Arts who can probably kick your ass. She probably has a Dad (like me) that will ensure it will be the last thing you do, or AJ, or Kevin. And Tiki, don't make light. Kevin is a BAD Ass with a capital "A". No hyperbole, no joke, no lie.

Array

School
    Fi-G Muay Thai/Honeybadger MMA
    Watched the "flower sweep" bit again about another five times. Thats was very cool.

Array

School
    Pardee Combat/CoringaoBJJ (Future home of 10th Planet Jiujitsu Ballground, GA)
    I think this has totally gotten out of control. Respect for the young lady is first. She did an amazeing job. Then to the 25 yr old hottie, did a good job. Gabby will someday grow up to be a class act. She is only 15 , and already shines with class. We are all very proud of you young Lady, way to Represent! I personally think most of the comments were directed at the other OLDER girl, but it was left unsaid. And most it was in humor, but REGARDLESS, I want to keep this thread focused on our warrior..Gabby Bella, of 10th Planet Jiujitsu. Roll on young Lady! SHA'AG! Coringao

Array

School
    Triple Threat Combat Sports / Yamasaki Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Academy Delaware
    Thanks John, I do OK ....and I care about Gabby like she is family...like a daughter....the whole gym does... And Vince (her dad) is good people...

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal
    Vince, you must be so proud of her.

Array

School
    Dark Horse SWA\10th Planet Bear DE
    Thanks Louis...I am very proud of her and her little brother (he is only 9). The three of us have been training together for about 3-4years now. It's our family bonding time I guess you could say She has alot of potential...I have seen her do things in class that just make me say WOW. Its alot of hard work to go out there and compete and practice as much as she does...alot of sacrafice...but she has a true love for martial arts (not just BJJ but Muay Thai\Wrestling and MMA as well)..this is what she wants to do full time...she decided to quit all of her high school sports to concentrate on this (she was a very good softball player with scholarship opportunities)...so i support her 100%. She's a good kid.

Array

School
    10th Planet Montreal
    Vince just kicked some ass on this thread. War DAD!!!

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Gentleman, keep it classy, I don't care what country your from, if comments become inappropriate, I will delete posts, if it continues then suspensions.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast