Array

School
    Gracie Barra Oviedo 10th Planet Atlantic Beach

Pick a lowe belt to mentor!

I was lucky enough as a white belt to have a tough blue belt take me under his wing and help me avoid mistakes and it helped so much that now I look to do the same. Something so simple as breathing and protecting your arms is something you take for granted as a higher belt but is a daily struggle at white. I don't ever look to crush white belts I look to inspire futer mentors so they learn to love jiu jitsu not fear it!

Array

School
    10th Planet Gulf Shores
    I would hope so! You are a team at the gym. You can't be tearing people down. Lol you can tap them, but build them back up and tell them what they did wrong.
    Be one with yourself and know you can do anything when you are friends with yourself.

10th Planet Gulf Shores Official Website

Array

School
    Gracie Barra Oviedo 10th Planet Atlantic Beach
    We both know that not everyone is a team player and plenty of guys roll hard on the new guys just not me. If I get the sub I don't pull it I encourage them to defend or just move to another position. But a mentor is different than a helpful teammate. They go out of his or her way to help. It's someone who sees themselves in you and looks to help your game.