Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Quote Originally Posted by derrick ikwueme View Post
    you may be impressed with Condit even with his back turning & running, which the highlights wont show, but thats not what i paid for. Condit won the points match but he didn't win a fight, & if Nick knew he would have to chase homie around then he probably wouldn't have taken the fight, because Nick clearly expected a "Fight" especially when Condit talked all that shit about being a warrior & a killer, & them suposedly having the same DNA lol, but killers don't turn there back tuck tail & run lol
    Fair enough. I guess I'm not mad at it because I didn't pay $60. If I did I'd probably be mad too. I caught it at a bar with a $5 cover. I see your perspective now.

Array

School
    Ronin
    For David's viewing pleasure.
    formerly known as jmw0582

Array

School
    Ronin
    very exciting

Array

School
    Ronin
    Joe Rogan says after watching the fight at home he scored it for Diaz.

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/20273356

Array

School
    Lotus Club JJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan Wylie View Post
    For David's viewing pleasure.
    hey that was some amazing skill I mean did you see the way he took that light tap to the shoulder I mean I almost fell off my chair just from the visual sonic boom it created

Array

School
    10P Gulf Shores, Atlanta, Atmore
    i guess it just goes to show you...you can be the aggressor all day but if all you do is walk into fists and feet you're still gonna lose

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack LaBarge View Post
    Exactly joe rewatched and believes Nick won, if joe isn't sure at fight time, theres no way the judges will get it right

Array

School
    Aspiring 10th Planet Fans/Alpha Tae Kwon Do

They'll fight again

My hunch is that Condit will hold his ground and wait for George (why risk losing the interim and he's waited half his life to fight St Pierre) Nick will cool down after another week or so and then take a fight with say Korschek Fitch (or whomever another contending 170lber is around) and then maybe one more the same event (or close to) when Condit does fight GSP, and then if Diaz wins both of his fights in between he'll get winner of St Pierre Condit (I've always been a believer if u lose the title or num 1 contender spot u need to win 2 more fights against top competition before rematching for a belt).

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by HerbChao View Post
    My hunch is that Condit will hold his ground and wait for George (why risk losing the interim and he's waited half his life to fight St Pierre) Nick will cool down after another week or so and then take a fight with say Korschek Fitch (or whomever another contending 170lber is around) and then maybe one more the same event (or close to) when Condit does fight GSP, and then if Diaz wins both of his fights in between he'll get winner of St Pierre Condit (I've always been a believer if u lose the title or num 1 contender spot u need to win 2 more fights against top competition before rematching for a belt).
    only if you actually loose a "Fight" but even joe rogan says he thought nick won after rewatching it, so theres no way the judges knew how to score it

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast