Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gracie

Array

School
    Hoosier Fight Club
    Get your facts straight before going off... Some of you are sounding like Ken P... Helio's brother Carlos went to college and started studying nutrition. It is what he focused on after Helio arose from his ashes No cult shit (at least not here) just sharing our collective knawledge to "work" on evolving our art! You tend to make it over/around/through more obstacles by helping each other than vice-versa... PPM!

Array

School
    Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Keeling View Post
    Get your facts straight before going off... Some of you are sounding like Ken P... Helio's brother Carlos went to college and started studying nutrition.
    and if you look at the diet it follows a lot of other popular theories in nutrition, there not the only ones talking about food combining not to mention there physical condition speaks for itself why would you not take nutrition advice from a guy who lived to be 95? I will take advice from anybody who has already achieved something I'm trying to.
    formerly known as jmw0582

Array

School
    Ronin

anybody else here think they could take on 21 guys in a row? (no matter how crappy there grappling is)

What about this guy?

I bet at 52 he could still out work most people on this forum.

But hay thats just my logic and how I decide to take advice from.
    formerly known as jmw0582

Array

School
    Roger Gracie Academy
    Got to say I was really suprised at some of the posts here regarding the Gracie diet. I guess I've just never seen it as someone telling me how I'm supposed to live but rather just friendly advice that is supposed to benefit me not just in my Jiu-jitsu practice but my life as a whole. I can take it or leave it.

Not really sure where the cult idea comes in here?? I just don't see it myself. The stuff in the Gracie diet book is legit not just basic common knowledge stuff. As has been said Carlos studied nutrition it's not just Helio being the worlds greatest man who knows everything. Personally I see it as an attempt to help people not conscript them into a cult.

Also the results speak for themselves. I know someone who was lucky enough to roll with Rorian a few years ago and he was astounded at his physical condition for his age. Thought he easily had the strength, speed and stamina of someone 20 years younger. Combined with the old age of the likes of Helio I think they are extremly qualified in my opinion to talk about diet and health. The proof as they say is in the pudding.

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin/JKD Institute
    10th Planet diet consists of "Trainwreck", a float tank, and smoke serpent.

Array

School
    CORE MMA
    gracie diet

"all food must be shaped like a gi before consumption."

Array

School
    Serra BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by billyp View Post
    That impression at the end was awesome
    +1

Array

School
    11th Dimension
    your welcome for that video.American dream.

Array

School
    Easton
    Quote Originally Posted by NelsonLucca View Post
    10th Planet diet consists of "Trainwreck", a float tank, and smoke serpent.
    ^^^
    haha!

The "Official" Renato Laranja Cleanse (MTS08)
    --Everyday I have acai, before I train, afterwords have acai. Then if I go outch, have acai. ... sometimes if I fasht, I putch-a, one part agua (putch water), den lemon, den I put maple syrup, den I put pap-Ree-Ka. <-- Thats will cleanse your system. (That's will make you strong ...if you go wit da wemon, ...trust me)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12