Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Array

School
    Aspiring 10th Planet Fans/Alpha Tae Kwon Do
    I would say Davis is def blue belt or maybe purple for top game and scrambles. Bottom game we'd have to see...either way hope it works out.

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Quote Originally Posted by VictorV View Post
    I actually feel sorry for Davis. From my experience, she's probably just trying to get back at him. My ex yelled rape when I filed for divorce. Nothing funny about that.
    Yeah the situation itself is sad. I'm more laughing at the MMA fan commentary. Hilarious.

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Quote Originally Posted by Isaac Atley View Post
    if its true then damn, but as has been said divorces are ugly things, so i dunno what to believe. what i do know is that this comment is the best ive read in a while

"Vantris said that Davis's recent bedroom behavior is in stark contrast to when he was competing in amateur wrestling, where he'd just lay on top of her for five minutes and then fell asleep, figuring he had done enough to finish."

david was right. mma fans are harsh
    Gold

I've read the comments. Some are very brutal, but having been in his shoes...Once upon a time I would have laughed.

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Spalla View Post
    Well considering he has an amazingly strong base in wrestling and pretty good submission skills, that does not mean his guard passing, transitions, sweeps, his guard or even his defense is up to par with a solid brown or black belt. I say he is at blue or purple belt level. His wrestling and top control have always been world class, no one can debate that. He also fights out of Alliance Training Center, which is no longer affiliated with that sack of shit Lloyd Irvin, maybe his new coaches are more focused on rounding out his overall game than focusing promoting him up the Jiu Jitsu ranks. I still taking Vinny down is suicide, but it makes for an interesting fight.
    I see your point but every town has fat old blue belts that could barely tap a keg. I can tap some blue belts, I dont know what a 10th planet blue belt would feel like but just the fact that I can tap any blue belt make me feel like davs should be higher ranked.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12