Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Array

School
    Team Hammer/ 10th Planet Allentown
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Odell (Datsusara) View Post
    I think you'll like it. The new bags are more expensive but they are very nice, the new hemp is crazy strong. Thanks for the order and if you want that extra 5% just email me and we'll work it out.

Yea, I'm patiently waiting for the battlepack to get shipped so I can write a review on it. I have been in the market for a new gear bag for a little over a month, Datsusara was highly recommended! I'll probably be ordering the messenger bag in a few months too

Array

School
    Impact and 10th Planet Portland
    Thanks for that Ron, happy to help, Rion kicks ass and deserves good gear

Jon, they should be, it's canvas and the only problem i can see would be the embroidered logo now folding well but if you went high enough you could cut it off.

Array

School
    Rock ministries of philadelphia/ 10th planet Philly hotbox
    i need the logo man its sick, i think a tailor can shorten the length be seperating the legs from the waste or something, im pretty sure thats what grey maynard did for his last fight

love the Datsusara hemp gear

Array

School
    ahh yeah that should work. good idea.

Array

School
    10th Planet Corona/ Academy of Kings Top Team
    Do you know when you wll be getting more of the rolling shorts? How is the feedback on them?

Array

School
    it should be around April. they perform quite well but the last batch was sized too small. this batch will fix that and the new cut looks very slick.

Array

School
    Team Hammer/ 10th Planet Allentown
    Just got the shipping notification for that BP-04 I ordered! Looks like customs was nice to you, Chris haha

Array

School
    heheh yes, it was crazy fast this time, maybe they felt bad for the last year of virtual harassment, let my bags be free!!!

Array

School
    Renzo Gracie Academy Latham, NY
    Hey Chris, I've been shopping around for a new gi and was fortunate to find Datsusara. I'd love to get a A2 or A3 set in midnight blue. When about do you think you'll have more in stock? Is there a way to put in a pre-order? I'll message you as soon as I get privileges. Just started this account.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast