Array

School
    None

Happiness level is OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!

So, after living in Ohio for 4 years and having no 10th Planet, something finally gave. I moved to Charlotte North Carolina and just found out there is a 10th Planet school here! If anyone that goes there has it's schedule I'd love to know so I can stop in before I fully move here to see how amazing it is. I'm so excited!!!!!! I flipped shit when I found out I was so ecstatic! Excited to officially join the 10th Planet family! <3

Array

School
    In my mind
    Unfortunately it's run by Helton who is a frail man with an aversion for sweaty man hugs :-). Seriously though, you are beyond lucky! Not only do you get the exceptional 10th Planet knowledge of the rockstar Hamster, you get the glory of Great Grappling BJJ and the Gerbil himself! You are in for a profound life altering trip. Unplug from the matrix and follow the white rabbit :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Kinney View Post
    So, after living in Ohio for 4 years and having nothing but fields in a 30 mile radius, something finally gave. I moved to Charlotte North Carolina and just found out there is a 10th Planet school here! If anyone that goes there has it's schedule I'd love to know so I can stop in before I fully move here to see how amazing it is. I'm so excited!!!!!! I flipped shit when I found out I was so ecstatic! Excited to officially join the 10th Planet family! <3
    fixed.

but seriously good for you man.

Array

School
    Hoy's Martial Arts Pedro Sauer Ohio
    Lucky! Still no love for Ohio, at all. Enjoy the new experience!

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Watch the Scott Yockel vs John Helton match from the East Coast Training Camp 2, it's an awesome match
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    None
    Haha, I'm so excited! I like rabbits, 1. 2. Yes! Thanks for fixing that Cody All that Ohio got to my head and made me stoopid ;P Also I know what you mean Vince, I was living in cleveland over the summer and not too much 10th planet. BUT if you go to this 24 hr coffee spot called Common Grounds, its on Lorain rd, one of the baristas or how ever you spell it does jiu jitsu, his name is AJ. He has a friend that does 10th planet around that area. Maybe he could hook you up with his number or something. Lastly, Eddie, I am going to watch it right meow! I'm so anxious to start training! >.< Can't wait to give Helton a big sweaty man hug! You're all super RAD! Love ya fam.

Array

School
    Hoy's Martial Arts Pedro Sauer Ohio
    Sweet! Thanks for the completely random, awesome lead. I've only been to Common Grounds once but it is totally worth a shot!

Array

School
    None
    No problem! If I hadn't moved I'd be training with him now xD anything I can do to help my fellow 10th planetless ohioans :P i mean its open 24 hours 7 days a week odds are you'll catch him he has short hair, he himself is sorta short.. 5'8 or 9 maybe? he's white and may have some italian in him? idk its dim lighting in there sometimes. Haha ANYWAY odds are you'll see him there sometime. his wife does jiu jitsu too. super rad stuff man! hope you can get a hold of him soon!