Array

School
    Striker Fight Center

Proforce Stretchmaster

I'm wondering if anyone has tried using the Stretchmaster to increase their flexibility? I stretch consistently but I was thinking this could help me achieve my goal in a shorter period of time by working the stretch better than pushing my knees down, etc.. My wife says it looks like a torture device.

I found an machine similar to the stretch master but made by century at a garage sale and picked it up for like 10 bucks. It worked good when I was really stiff. Now it just sits around and I haven't used it now that I have a regular routine. If you really want to try one you can have mine. Pay for the shipping and its yours.

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff V View Post
    Pay for the shipping and its yours.
    Sounds like a great deal. If I wasn't saving for Mastering the Twister I'd be interested myself. I'm pretty flexible but I'm finding harder to continue gaining.

Array

School
    Striker Fight Center
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff V View Post
    I found an machine similar to the stretch master but made by century at a garage sale and picked it up for like 10 bucks. It worked good when I was really stiff. Now it just sits around and I haven't used it now that I have a regular routine. If you really want to try one you can have mine. Pay for the shipping and its yours.
    Man, that would be awesome. I'll message you. Thanks!