Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Array

School
    Hoosier Fight Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessie Saucedo View Post
    WRONG,....Best Martial Arts for street fights is "Mexican Judo".

Judont know if i have a knife
    Judont know if i have a gun
    Judont know if my homies are gonna get you from behind.
    This is 100% correct!

Array

School
    Hoosier Fight Club
    Quote Originally Posted by James Davis View Post
    there's also a youtube clip of some karate guy rushing eddie at HQ..that was funnier..but didn't know if it was real or fake. Seemed real and if it was that piece of shit should have been arrested.
    LMMFAO!!! that's Rhasson, or Renalto, or what ever they're calling him today

Array

School
    Jean Jacques Machado JJ 'Team Juarez'
    Quote Originally Posted by lates85 View Post
    here's nickelback actually:

more people know of this!!!!

Array

School

original

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...9648939980168#

YNGWIE MALMSTEEN SHREDS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Julian View Post
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...9648939980168#

YNGWIE MALMSTEEN SHREDS!!!!!!!!!!!!
    haha!! im not a fan of malmsteen at all.. so this is double awesome..

Array

School
    slash shreds

Array

School

Array

School
    10th Planet Van Nuys
    John roderick, i think you are referring to my post when u talk about the double leg on concrete. Well to make things clear i have never wrestled in my life but i am also not a teen. I just have good takedowns because i practice them. As far as the double, if you look at the video our hero has a guy about size of a 12 year old teenager rush him with head down arms extended, similar to a double leg takedown. He twists his neck in a steen segal movie fashion where the kid ends up on his ass. Now what i was saying is if i shot on him, there is no way he is gonna stop my momentum with that move, the bottom of his soles will point towards the sky and he will land on his head. This is if he tried that stupid move, i qm not saying he cant sprawl out of it, that wpuld be major idiotness . Also as far as shooting on concrete, you cann not isolate moves like this in a street fight. As an example i flipped my motorcyle on a highway and landed on my knee from a height thats about the lenght of a motorcycle (not height), i am 230 poumds and my left knee cap took full impact and nothing happened, bruised hurt, thats about it. However i could be trying to skate board and fall from a much lesser height and destroy my knee... There are just alot of other tnagibles on the subject. You could get knocked out with one punch , fall hit your head abd die from a brain hemmorage, or take the guy down off clinch , keep top position and get stabbed in the neck by his friends. Another point, you do not need to drop your knee to the floor to shoot a double leg take down. I probably would modify my shot in to clinching low to hos waist, squattng straight down, grab both knees and then proceed woth the takedown.

Sorry for formatting And typos i am sending this off my phone and i have gorilla fingers.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast