Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet San Francisco
    I got Rashad, just because I'm worried that Jon Jones is a closet-pedophile. First there was the "special night" comment, then he talked about whisking his family away on "some sort of magical vacation," and now he's talking about how much kids love him. Where did this guy come from? Neverland Ranch? Seriously, Rashad by back-handed slap.

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin
    Got Damn I hope Rashad takes this. Wouldn't place a bet on it, but Bones Jones is such a dick.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    "Theres no 'I' in TEAM. Theres no 'I' in Jacksons but there is an 'I' in Blackzillians" BAZINGA
    The end of that video was awesome!
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    Aspiring 10th Planet Fans/Alpha Tae Kwon Do
    I have Jones by submission 4th round. If Evans wins it has to be by decision or 5th round KO. At the end I like both and hope they can be friends again down the road.

Array

School
    10th Planet Hollywood
    moneys on jones, but want rashad to win

Array

School
    The Grindhouse
    Totally pumped. As you can see by my rank I am new to the sport, but I am not new to being an athlete. Jones has an incredible amount of physical intelligence, and in my opinion is one of the greatest athletes to be attracted to MMA thus far, if not the greatest. I know what you are thinking, GSP is way more stacked, plenty of guys have more power, etc. What I mean to say is that Jones (and Silva) have that athletic quality of supreme coordination and perception a la Wayne Gretzky or Michael Jordan (they weren't the biggest or fastest either). The way he will bail out of a failed shot with a spinning rear elbow, or instantaneously make corrections to any situation makes him unstoppable in my opinion. He's got "it" he just does, and I don't think you will see him losing fights anytime soon.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Erik Wesley View Post
    Totally pumped. As you can see by my rank I am new to the sport, but I am not new to being an athlete. Jones has an incredible amount of physical intelligence, and in my opinion is one of the greatest athletes to be attracted to MMA thus far, if not the greatest. I know what you are thinking, GSP is way more stacked, plenty of guys have more power, etc. What I mean to say is that Jones (and Silva) have that athletic quality of supreme coordination and perception a la Wayne Gretzky or Michael Jordan (they weren't the biggest or fastest either). The way he will bail out of a failed shot with a spinning rear elbow, or instantaneously make corrections to any situation makes him unstoppable in my opinion. He's got "it" he just does, and I don't think you will see him losing fights anytime soon.
    Plus he finishes fights unlike GSP after getting the belt
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    The Grindhouse
    word

Array

School
    10th Planet Birmimgham UK
    Im not a huge fan of either of them but if i had to pick one to win it would be Jones. He seems like he's outworking Evans in his training (not that Evan's isn't working his ass off) and to have a dominant fighter that also finishes fights will be great for the sport/UFC.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast