Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Array

School
    KCBJJ
    Dan Severn once hurt me in side mount. Yeah, that story totally doesn't compare to yours.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    I like it. I tried it tonight to get the technique down and it worked very well.

Array

School
    Hoosier Fight Club
    Very nice! I am coming up there for a leglock private!

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Keeling View Post
    Very nice! I am coming up there for a leglock private!

Do it!
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo
    Chris, how far away travel wise from NYC are you? I'm training in Marcelo's and Renzo's in April as my parents are offering to pay for me to go to New York for their crazy anniversary thing. I told them I'd go if I could just leave them and go train, I'd love to come improve my leg locks.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay JC Chow View Post
    Chris, how far away travel wise from NYC are you? I'm training in Marcelo's and Renzo's in April as my parents are offering to pay for me to go to New York for their crazy anniversary thing. I told them I'd go if I could just leave them and go train, I'd love to come improve my leg locks.
    Its about a 5-6hr drive.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay JC Chow View Post
    Also, I've had contact with a guy in Liverpool for a possible seminar early next year if all works out, so if ya can't make it then, theres a possibilty I'll see ya after the new year.

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo
    Oh right, you mind telling me which guy it is?

JC hit me up when you come to NYC we can hang bro and when your coming to marcelos Let me know, and Herzog is a 6hr drive and a 7hr train ride....
    "If you believe, then you have already taken the first step towards your achievement."

Rickson Gracie

www.Primate-Fitness.com

JC let me know when your coming to the city ill bring you over to Marcelos and we can try and make a plan to drive up to rochester and get some training with the guys up there
    "If you believe, then you have already taken the first step towards your achievement."

Rickson Gracie

www.Primate-Fitness.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12