Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Koh View Post
    He's not going to show up and that's why i have to shut him up myself. I only came here for advice and not to get shitted on and you guys can talk all the crap you want because you have more experience than me. I don't even understand how this is trolling. Nowadays, everything is considered trolling on the internet
    Well something you may want to consider is that you could have asked this very question without saying stuff like "Eddie is a loser pothead" and "BJJ is for gay faggots". I understand that you are quoting someone else, but the effect on the people of this forum is the same. It's offensive for us to read that stuff on OUR forum because we all idolize Eddie and obviously love BJJ, so my advice would be to ask the same question about how to deal with 10th Planet haters/shittalkers, WITHOUT actually posting the details of what was said. Regardless of whether or not you said/believe those things yourself or are just quoting a friend, we all become defensive immediately when we see garbage like that on our forum.

So in the future, perhaps you should stop for a moment before you click "submit" and consider the response your post is likely to get. Asking for advice on how to deal with the haters is perfectly acceptable and wouldn't be flamed by any of us, but when you ask it in a way where it feels like you're trying to get a rise out of us by quoting specific insults and posting a video of your punkass friend then it's probably not going to be well-received. Just some food for thought.

Array

School
    10th Planet Hollywood
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt "Gumby" Glach View Post
    Well something you may want to consider is that you could have asked this very question without saying stuff like "Eddie is a loser pothead" and "BJJ is for gay faggots". I understand that you are quoting someone else, but the effect on the people of this forum is the same. It's offensive for us to read that stuff on OUR forum because we all idolize Eddie and obviously love BJJ, so my advice would be to ask the same question about how to deal with 10th Planet haters/shittalkers, WITHOUT actually posting the details of what was said. Regardless of whether or not you said/believe those things yourself or are just quoting a friend, we all become defensive immediately when we see garbage like that on our forum.

So in the future, perhaps you should stop for a moment before you click "submit" and consider the response your post is likely to get. Asking for advice on how to deal with the haters is perfectly acceptable and wouldn't be flamed by any of us, but when you ask it in a way where it feels like you're trying to get a rise out of us by quoting specific insults and posting a video of your punkass friend then it's probably not going to be well-received. Just some food for thought.
    I am sorry for that, but i didn't consider that as trolling because I wasn't the one that said it. I didn't mean to offend anyone and I can't tell if people will get pissed off at the things i post.

Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox!
    I am sorry for that, but i didn't consider that as trolling because I wasn't the one that said it. I didn't mean to offend anyone and I can't tell if people will get pissed off at the things i post.
    It's alright, I just checked out your profile and didn't realize you were so young.

I'd consider trolling to be anything intended to get a rise out of people. I know that wasn't your intention, but even tho you weren't the one who said it, just reading the words still upsets us. You may not have meant to offend anyone but what your friend said was clearly offensive, and you were the conduit through which it made its way to Eddie himself, along with the rest of us. Eddie is a mature adult so he obviously doesn't let this kind of thing bother him, and I'm sure he's not even pissed at you or your friend, but before you start a thread you should think about the effect it will have and if it's anything but a positive contribution to the forum then I'd advise against posting it.

As far as dealing with your ignorant friend, I'd say ignore him and find new friends. You don't need negative people like that in your life. In the words of Brody Stevens, "YES! Positive Energy! YYYEEESSS!"

Array

School
    10th Planet Hollywood
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt "Gumby" Glach View Post
    It's alright, I just checked out your profile and didn't realize you were so young.

I'd consider trolling to be anything intended to get a rise out of people. I know that wasn't your intention, but even tho you weren't the one who said it, just reading the words still upsets us. You may not have meant to offend anyone but what your friend said was clearly offensive, and you were the conduit through which it made its way to Eddie himself, along with the rest of us. Eddie is a mature adult so he obviously doesn't let this kind of thing bother him, and I'm sure he's not even pissed at you or your friend, but before you start a thread you should think about the effect it will have and if it's anything but a positive contribution to the forum then I'd advise against posting it.

As far as dealing with your ignorant friend, I'd say ignore him and find new friends. You don't need negative people like that in your life. In the words of Brody Stevens, "YES! Positive Energy! YYYEEESSS!"
    He's just a school friend and I don't really talk with him much out of school and finding new friends is hard. I try to get my friends hooked into MMA but they only watch NBA or do other things I'm not interested in.

Array

School
    Ethos Jiu-Jitsu & Martial Arts of Tyler, Texas
    Well what should i do about it? He says this everyday
    Well, perhaps you should just whoop his ass and be done with it. He's a kid, and you probably are too, but shit or get off the pot, rockstar.

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Jiu-Jitsu Team
    If your old enough to drive roll up to class and take ur friend. You guys could get really good if you work together. If doesn't go call him a bitcher for running his mouth then punking out. Basic psychology

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Jiu-Jitsu Team
    I hate my phone sometimes.

Let this thread fucking die already....

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    If he lays as much as a finger on me I'll press charges, I'll sue him, his family, his doggie, his aquarium etc.
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Melbourne Oz Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    If he lays as much as a finger on me I'll press charges, I'll sue him, his family, his doggie, his aquarium etc.
    His DOggie, his aquarium.......lmfao......bwahahaha

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast