Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield, Mo.

Legends is closing??? what's the scoop???

I have recently been told that Legends gym is closing down and that HQ was moving to Burbank??? what's the story behind all this??

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo
    Uh, this has happened before, so maybe you're reading old news? Who told you?

Sam Sales

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Chow View Post
    i noticed Brent Littell posted about it on facebook. Sad news. :-(

Array

School
    yeah, that's where I got it from... But all I'm getting is... Legends closed... we are moving to Burbank.... I NEED more info

10th Planet HQ will be going back to 10th Planet Burbank for the time being. We had our last class at the Hollywood location tonight. There is a lot of misinformation as of right now so I won't say anything beyond that.

Please let Eddie make some announcements first and clear the air. This is all really sudden.

Sam Sales

Quote Originally Posted by PJ Sisco View Post
    yeah, that's where I got it from... But all I'm getting is... Legends closed... we are moving to Burbank.... I NEED more info
    I am sure the move to Burbank is just temporary until Eddie finds a new premises/facility. Of course i am just speculating though. I know as much as you do, probably a lot less even.
    Looking forward to seeing what happens next. I bet Eddie has already had 10+ calls from various mma gym owners wanting to get him in. :-)

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo
    Yeah I just saw John Botello's post on facebook. Well if it needs to be bigger, then it needs to be bigger. My ex left me for the same reason.

Array

School
    Ronin
    Well if it needs to be bigger, then it needs to be bigger. My ex left me for the same reason.
    Hahaha,

Eddie should just get his own gym and get people in to teach the other classes instead of the other way round !

Array

School
    Ok everything is cool... Eddie says they are moving to Burbank for the time being but they are looking for a new building

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Redlands

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast