Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Im In

i will fly my fat arse out from down under how do we get on this boat and whos got the weed

Array

School
    Kalgoorlie :(
    clint we gotta get T-PAIN to come with us mang.
    gotta get on THAT MOTHER FUCKING BOAT BITCH....
    unless it's just for students from 10th planet schools, in which case.....
    A lot of complimenting Eddie's music

bro if we go cause you know i'm keen as fuck i'm getting high as a mother fucker blazing angel of death fucking at 4 in the morning lets see how much piss the 10th planet can drink compare to 2 fuckers from the gool

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester
    I am also in and bringing my Girlfriend. If our guests really will not be participating in the Jiu Jitsu portion (Seminars etc) are they still paying the $499? What if they just want to do some yoga and be a guest?

Thanks!

PS Any additional Yoga instructors or Massage therapists? My girl is an Anyusara Inspired Yoga Instructor and LMT. Just saying...

Array

School
    Hoosier Fight Club
    Quote Originally Posted by michael craig View Post
    id love to get wasted with joey karate
    Yes, I would love to hear that motherfucker say "I tap! No mas no mas!"

Array

School
    10th Planet Montreal
    It gonna be pretty cool to see a huge group of 10th Planet warriors. It's like a gang ship. I say bring the Legends pole dancers on the ship. I want an ultimate ass thread on board.

I'm down and bringing my wife
    "If you believe, then you have already taken the first step towards your achievement."

Rickson Gracie

www.Primate-Fitness.com

Array

School
    HQ
    -Yes, non-10th Planet students are welcome!
    -We are definitely sailing out of the west coast, perhaps if all goes well we can do an east coast cruise next time.
    -Yes, everyone will have to pay the $499. If they are just participating in the yoga and flexibility classes there will be just as many non-jj classes as there are jj classes, and there will be more activities for everyone outside of the classes.
    -There is a spa on board, don't think we can take any business away from them, or I'd be doing it myself, I'm an LMT too
    -I'm guessing weed is strongly frowned upon on the ship. My thoughts are if you are a smoker, pack creatively and get a smoking room or suite with a deck
    -We triend to get them to let us do pole too, they weren't having it. But I did try
    “It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard ... is what makes it great.”

@wonderwomandgg @10pwsd @mattherapylife

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester
    Thanks Dawna! We are IN regardless.

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast