Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Marshall View Post
    They're saying it was a batch of lsd going around that makes you do crazy stuff every time its taken and they are trying to find the source before it spreads around. I bet there is someone out there all ready saying, I dont want the same old stuff, let me get some of dat zombie.
    Sounds like misinformation.

I've heard of cases like this, you don't take LSD and then get shot with half a clip and not notice it. This is PCP. I guarantee it. I've read many a horror story on pcp in which people have bitten, choped off their own limbs with axes, hurt children, and been thrown out of a cars windshield going 70, stood up and kept walking home.

that was totally pcp mark my words.

Array

School
    Rip Tide Combat and Fitness
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlemange August K. View Post

I've heard of cases like this, you don't take LSD and then get shot with half a clip and not notice it. This is PCP. I guarantee it. I've read many a horror story on pcp in which people have bitten, choped off their own limbs with axes, hurt children, and been thrown out of a cars windshield going 70, stood up and kept walking home.

That was my first guess. Usually if someone is naked doing anything crazy its pcp. I didnt see any cops say that it was lsd or pcp. Just the fox news people. One cop on tv just said these types of drugs. I would think they would just say pcp like usual. Maybe its a new drug or not a drug at all. They might not know what it is. Of course it would cause extreme panic if it was reported as a mystery problem popping up in multiple places

Array

School
    SimGo Cobra Kai

I was told by an ER doc that he once saw a PCP patient who was completely restrained grab a nurses leg and just tear out a chunk of flesh.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Sometimes you just have a bad case of the munchies...
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post
    I was told by an ER doc that he once saw a PCP patient who was completely restrained grab a nurses leg and just tear out a chunk of flesh.
    Fucken crazy.

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough

I have done a fair share of LSD in my younger days, and I can guarantee you that if I got shot, I would take notice. I would have been freaking out!

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester; 10th Planet St. Paul
    Most recent info I saw on CNN was that zombie-guy was on bath salts. I know they most certainly can cause psychosis (not unlike meth). I can't imagine a full tox screen is back already so that may be speculation, but those things will FUCK UP your brain.

The very last patient that I withdrew life support on before moving from NY was a 22 year old kid with cerebral edema and encephalopathy from smoking bath salts whose brain stem herniated just a few hours after smoking up. Very dumb. Anybody who considers using bath salts for anything other than a bath should have to have the experience of giving a 22 year old kid his very last breath in front of his mom.

Prevent zombieism: Smoke weed.
    Last edited by Jason Hyatt; 05-29-2012 at 02:34 PM.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Hyatt View Post
    The very last patient that I withdrew life support on before moving from NY was a 22 year old kid with cerebral edema and encephalopathy from smoking bath salts whose brain stem herniated just a few hours after smoking up. Very dumb. Anybody who considers using bath salts for anything other than a bath should have to have the experience of giving a 22 year old kid his very last breath in front of his mom.
    You probably know this already, but those "bath salts" are the furthest thing from actual bath salts. Apparently it's just as easy as labeling them "bath salts", then you can sell them in backwoods gas stations. I did actually see these in two different gas stations 3-4 years ago driving home from FL. One in FL, and the other in TN. Clearly labeled "Bath Salts" at the cash registers. I shit you not. I didn't think anything of them at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Hyatt View Post
    Prevent zombieism: Smoke weed.
    This, and we'd prevent a lot more than just zombies (unless we're talking heavy indicas...then we may end up with a different kind of zombie)
    Last edited by Mike Okkema; 05-30-2012 at 07:54 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast