Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Ronin
    Took alot of brain racking but heres what I came up with........

A Hip Wrenching, Spine Torquing, Neck Cranking Submission Made Famous by The One and Only EDDIE BRAVO, "The Twister" is the epitome of combat evolution at its finest. Originally used as a pin in wrestling, Innovator Eddie Bravo, has taken this unorthodox concept and revolutionized the way it was used in Jiu Jitsu. With Soo many different set ups and paths to constantly keep your opponent guessing, the twister is one of the deadliest submissions you will want in your arsenal. Although outlawed in most grappling tournaments, you will find it reaping havoc in the world of Mixed Martial Arts. Follow Eddie Bravo as he guides you through the setups such as Twister Side Control, The Truck and The Grapevine and all other options to master the monstrosity known as "The Twister"!!! Want to up your grappling game and have you opponent in constant panic? This Dvd is for you!!! 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu!!! The Revolution!!!
    10th Planet, It's How I Roll

Array

School
    Ethos Jiu-Jitsu & Martial Arts of Tyler, Texas
    I'd like to see what Matt Horwich would write about this

Array

School
    Basement, future hotbox Pure mma closed
    The twister is a high percentage submission that many are adding to their arsenal of weapons. It is an apealing to many as it difficult to defend and does not require super human abilities. But what makes it really effective are the many positions from which it can be applied, thus making it difficult for your opponent to anticipate your intentions.

I think we need joey diaz to write this....
    AY, FUCKO, joey karate here representing 10th planet jiu jitsu, you understand me? NO GI! Okinawan father the Susi chef, respect. SCIENCE! Anyway, the reason I got no gi is I'm representing eddie bravo and his new fucking DVD. Are you sick and tired of having someone's sweaty balls in your face, and getting choked out? NEVER AGAIN! Watch this DVD, learn to control your guy. In the Truck, Baseball bat control, and then the twister. Learn the fucking sweeps, learn from the fucking master. Ya, that's right, tomorrow I'll be starting with you! That's right you! Motherfucker. I'll start with the truck, twister you like a pretzel, then choke you with my butterfly hooks, and then take fucking mount. Now my sweaty balls are in your face, how do you like that motherfucker? Stop being a fucking cocksucka, watch this dvd learn the system. Get back to me, Joey Karate. SCIENCE!

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Redlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlemange August K. View Post
    AY, FUCKO, joey karate here representing 10th planet jiu jitsu, you understand me? NO GI! Okinawan father the Susi chef, respect. SCIENCE! Anyway, the reason I got no gi is I'm representing eddie bravo and his new fucking DVD. Are you sick and tired of having someone's sweaty balls in your face, and getting choked out? NEVER AGAIN! Watch this DVD, learn to control your guy. In the Truck, Baseball bat control, and then the twister. Learn the fucking sweeps, learn from the fucking master. Ya, that's right, tomorrow I'll be starting with you! That's right you! Motherfucker. I'll start with the truck, twister you like a pretzel, then choke you with my butterfly hooks, and then take fucking mount. Now my sweaty balls are in your face, how do you like that motherfucker? Stop being a fucking cocksucka, watch this dvd learn the system. Get back to me, Joey Karate. SCIENCE!
    Ahhh sheeeiiiit! This is brilliant!

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    In 2003, Eddie Bravo became the first person to submit Jiu Jitsu phenomenon Royler Gracie at the most prestigious grappling competition in the world. Since then, he has become known for his unorthodox and effective no-gi version of the art of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.

In Bravo’s first, highly successful DVD, “Mastering the Rubber Guard”, he laid out his bottom game. Now, he breaks down his entire top game, with an emphasis on “The Twister”, a devastating, spine mutilating submission hold that has been working its into mainstream use as of late.

For the first time on DVD, Bravo teaches the “Twister” setups that he has used throughout his competitive carrier as well as his unique, dastardly leg locking and control position, “The Truck”.

Learn it or be left behind!!!

Array

School
    10th Planet London
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlemange August K. View Post
    It pretty much can't be anything else now, surely? Game over, man

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    ......or we could just let Eddie pick.
    Almost as if it’s HIS DVD or something like that But yeah, that sounds solid.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy Lopez View Post
    Eddie Bravo is back with his groundbreaking dvd adaptation of the highly acclaimed book "Mastering The Twister". Picking up where his book left off, Eddie gives us an in depth breakdown of all the twists and turns behind one of the most effective techniques in submission wrestling and MMA. Learn the many paths of "The Truck" a highly offensive and dynamic position that will lead you to countless transitions to dominant positions, submissions, and of course "The Twister" itself. Get an edge on the competition with the next step of the ever evolving 10th Planet Jiu jitsu from the Rubber Guard innovator himself, Master Eddie Bravo.
    Nice!!!
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast